~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, September 1

It's a family affair

[A preface:now T,NO hookin up family to this,OK! Well,J is ok,but that's it!!!]
I've mentioned we host Thanksgiving and Christmas at our home.Now,for most of the people that come,we can't wait to see them,and feel bad when they leave.BUT...there is always one that,well,leaves you panting for a drink when the day is done,you dig? It would be someone who doesn't get an "I didn't vote" joke? So,in speaking with my loopie sisters,I decided that I need to start a new fashion trend.I'm sure you've all seen beer hats,yes? A helmet-type of thing,with 2 cans of beer,and a hose from them,so you have hands-free imbibing.Well,I am going to introduce a merlot hat.Only I'll buy a BOX of the stuff,strap it on my head with a seat belt strap,cover it with one of those floppy-hippie hats, and hot glue flowers all over it for that "Minnie-Pearl" vibe.I'll wear that sucker all day,and I won't hear ONE [fill in the blank with something you REALLY don't want to hear from a relative at a family gathering]thing.Oh yes,people will line UP for a chance to get one.Only I'll beat them off,it's MINE dammit![and yet another thing I'll have to edit to be sure that family member doesn't see it :O)]
Oh,Oh,Oh...I was just talking to Steve,and it appeared to me that he didn't hear one word I said,so in the same conversational tone of voice I said "Thank You very f-ing much for listening to me you Ass",and out of his fog, HE said...Thank You !!!! Oh,I'm done posting for now,I need to go beat someone up :o) :o) :O) God he's fun :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is... I hope your neck muscles are strong, cos dem boxes be HEAVY! hahaha :-)