~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, September 15

WEATHER !!!!!

I've been telling you about the job :o) What I didn't tell you is that I appear to have grown a third foot,one that walks smack-dab into my station every chance it gets.I had a checkup today,and the Dr was really concerned about the bruising on my legs.I was trying to explain "Hey,that's just how I roll" but evidently normal peoples' legs don't look like mine right now.AND...I got a *wow* out of my supervisor at work today,so that made the booboos all better ;o)

I also told you the tale of 2 TV's and how we wound up buying 2 new TV's in one week.I guess I'm behind the 8-ball when it comes to this type of technology...if I can turn the tv on and watch what I want,I'm satisfied.This round of TV buying,we wound up with flat panel,lcd,as opposed to tube tv's,...you know,the huge honkin big ones that take up half a room.[especially if that room is tiny...did I tell you this house is tiny ?? I think I did.] I am not seeing the huge big deal.Most channels are not hi def [in my area,we can't use a dish,so we have cable tv].The hd channels are duplicates of ones we have already,...so let's say you watch the cbs morning show while you're getting ready to git.You used to putting it on ch2,now you have to remember to put it on 702.And you get you ass blasted out of the room,because another thing you didn't know is that all the hd channels are much louder than their "regular" counterparts.I am not big on mornings,I prefer to be eased into them. I don't like to have the weather yelled at me,or see those omg-I-can't-believe-how-awake-they-are newscasters more up close than I thought possible :o) .I really,REALLY like the size of the tv's,they have a much smaller footprint than the tube tv's do.But I don't feel like it was worth all the extra money to get flat panels. [I know,I know,I'm a philistine,a heretic,fill-in-the-blank.]

Did I forget anything?? :o) Some subjects,well,honestly,most subjects,bring just a few e-mails.I'm not even going to NAME the 2 blog entries I made that got a LOT of e-mail.I believe if you read here regularly,you can pretty much extrapolate which 2 they were.It's easier to be funny than philosophical.And on that note,a submission from Stevie.He is learning to cook,and sends us pictures of his progress [I LOVE cell phone cameras !!!]In case you can't tell,it's sauteed kielbasa with peppers n onions over brown rice.He made this the evening of the Boo/tat im.As I use aim,I could see both of their im tabs ,and got to see Stevies away:cooking dinner ..and Boo's response:how many times did the fire trucks show up? My Mom would love to have seen this :o):



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAIL!!!!! *sobs* i wasabadgirltodayandiboughtanotherviolet

:-(

but she has pink and green leaves, and i couldn't look at her and say

NO LITTLE GIRL, I WON'T SAVE YOU!

lucky stevie, too... i don't have access to a stove here. but i can make ramen with my hotpot!

*goes off to make some*

annnnd i was gonna leave a comment last night, but i was so tired that somehow, i fudged up posting it, and it got disappeared. yep.

i am the rocket queen, and i approve this message.

Gail said...

I have a pink and green too,T! From HD,but it wont bloom.I'm gonna wait until the Thanksgiving cactus busts a move and force it and see what happens.
Was it a nice comment? :o)The ones in my in box basically said that I was wrong,men can have kids and work and so can women [I thougt I made it clear it was a personal choice]oooooooooooooooo,it stung.I put it out there,and BOY did it come back to bite my ass!!!![I did notice that not one of those people had the balls to make a public comment.At least I did]

Anonymous said...

It was about a plant, but I f'get which one... and how I don't think you'll be voting for Failin cos she wants women to pay for their own rape kits (500-1200 apiece!) and god forbid the poor chick gets pregnant, keep the baby.
McCain supports victims paying for the rape kits as well.

CaptainChaos! said...

Might as well have been flame-broiled. This is BEFORE I learned that you don't need the burner turned up to 11 to cook everything. Natural gas = hot flame!!