~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Friday, September 12

This Night

A loopie sent me this...here are the rules:
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE​,​ WHAT WOULD​ THE SOUND​TRACK​ BE?So, here'​s how it works​:​
1)Open your libra​ry .(​iTune​s,​ Winam​p,​ Media​ Playe​r,​ iPod,​ etc.)
2)Put it on "shuff​le"
3)Press​ "play"
4)For every​ quest​ion,​ type the song that'​s playi​ng
5)When you go to a new quest​ion,​ press​ the "next" butto​n
6)Don'​t lie and try to prete​nd you're cool
[so,you can erase my song "answers",grab your ipod and answer the questions yourownself.]

Now keep in mind,this is my nano,none of my instrumental music is on the nano,and not all of my "musical" library
Here are my answers,be sure to look at my fight song @@[I cut 2 out for space and embarrassment reasons.]
Openi​ng Credi​ts:​ Safe in my heart/Foreigner
Wakin​g Up: I see your smile/Gloria Estefan
First​ Day At Schoo​l:​ The winner takes it all/ABBA
Falli​ng In Love:​Medley: Worst that could Happen/Wedding Bell Blues/5th Dimension
Fight​ Song:​ You've got a friend/James Taylor
Break​ing Up: Say good by to Hollywood/Billy Joel
Life:​ You took the words right outta my mouth/Meatloaf
Drivi​ng:​ The Boogie that Be/Black Eyes Peas
Weddi​ng: Dream a little dream of me/Mama Cass Elliot
Birth​ of Child​: ​Union/Black Eyed Peas
Final​ Battl​e: ​It's too late/Carole King
Death​ Scene​:​ One of these night/Eagles
Funer​al Song:​ Babylon/Don McLean
End Credi​ts:​ This Night/Billy Joel

Some of them are pretty funny !And,one or two are embarrassing,but there ya go.
It's raining here in NY this afternoon,which is always great cello playing weather,it sounds incredible when the humidity is high,I can't do anything wrong [well,I could and I did,but even that didn't sound so bad ]What a great afternoon! I know where all the kids are,and they're fine.Steve is on his way home to me right now. I got ZIPPO housework done because I wanted to play,so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow,but it was worth it :o) Oh, and I made it thru my first week on the new job,I am fast,and I am enthusiastic [????] and I got paid a lil more than I thought,...all is good.And now,I will go be a good wife,and make dinner.TGIF !
[P.S... I met him at the door with a screwdriver,looks like it'll be an appetizer night ...That's talent,I'm telling you !!!]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Gail listens to the Black Eyed Peas?! Dayum! Nice fight song by the way... but I doubt it ;-)

Alright, lemme try *cracks knuckles* BRING OUT THE IPOD!

Openi​ng Credi​ts:​

Wakin​g Up: Skatanic, by Reel Big Fish

First​ Day At Schoo​l:​ Two Steps Behind, by Def Leppard .. lolwut?

Falli​ng In Love:​ Cold Lampin' with Flavor, by Public Enemy... WHAT. hahaha...

Fight​ Song:​ When The Music's Over... The Doors, Absolutely Live

teeheehee ;-) I'LL TURN OUT YER LIGHTS!

Break​ing Up: Hold On, Dave Gahan...
aww, sad. He's a sucky solo artist... maybe I ought to get rid of him...

Life:​ To Have And To Hold... The Deftones (Depeche Mode cover)

Drivi​ng:​ A House In The Jungle...Nick Cave/Mick Harvey/Blixa Bargeld... where am I driving?!

Weddi​ng: The Waves of Gola... by Altan... oohh, a UK wedding?!

Birth​ of Child​: Ex-Girlfriend, by No Doubt... whoa, single mom much?!

Final​ Battl​e: We Both Reached For The Gun... Chicago, the Movie... hahaha, how appropriate... is it the Ex Boyfriend I'm battling?

Death​ Scene​:​ No.8 in E flat... Paganini's Caprices, performed by Itzhak Perlman... little too cheery, methinks...

Funer​al Song: Somewhere Over The Rainbow... New Found Glory. WHAT. Hahahaha...

End Credi​ts:​ The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance... Sinead O Conner.

wow. That is gonna be one effed up movie... hahahahaha XD

Gail said...

The caprices are just your style,T! And,I have everything the Doors ever recorded on there,you'da thunk at least ONE would have made the list :o) And I don't know who this is:...Nick Cave/Mick Harvey/Blixa Bargeld: so I'll go have a listen.I took this test:
http://www.blogthings.com/howsyourtasteinmusicquiz/

and here's what I got,I'm an equal opportunity listener :o)And I was pissed cause classical never even hit the list,and that's a big part of who I am.

Adult Alternative: Highest Influence
Alternative Rock: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
Eighties: Highest Influence
Electronic/Dance: Highest Influence

Gail said...

http://www.blogthings.com/howsyourtasteinmusicquiz/

Gail said...

the link won't trap,so I'll purdy it up for you:

http://tinyurl.com/os36u

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, haha... I got classic rock, 80's and 90's as highest, followed by Adult Alternative and Punk. Yeah, the list was kinda exclusive though...

p.s... I LOVE BLOGTHINGS. SHHHH.

Gail said...

a loopie suggested that "you've got a friend " is an excellent fight song...if you need a friend,I'm there :o) And,along with blogthings,I love
http://www.widgetbox.com/

Anonymous said...

p.s... I think you'd like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds a lot... he's a little dark, but he can be soooo beautiful. Check out People Ain't No Good, Where The Wild Roses Grow (the version with Kylie Minogue) and As I Sat Sadly By Her Side. I don't know how you feel about murder ballads, but he's got some really raunchy and perverse ones...He's also really ugly, but man, I think I'd have like, 8732592875 of his kids. Er. Ah, I mean, yeah, and I'm gonna check out that website... ;-)