~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, September 2

Sweet,Sweet,Chocolate !

I went to BJ's today for a few things.Got to the door,where they check your receipt against what's in the cart,and the door person was someone I like,so I stopped to talk to her.She looked in my cart and burst out laughing,asking me if it was a bad one :o) Of course,she was referring to the tampons and the huge bag of chocolate minis I bought.I don't get a sweet tooth a lot,but when it hits,it better get taken care of :O) :O) Now,all my friends on kf and all irls know,if you come to my house and go in the big freezer,you'll find at least one big veggie bag hiding my chocolate stash..It usually is an organic broccoli bag,but Tony caught me out cause he will eat broccoli,so now it's the mixed veggies bag,...no one actually will eat them on their own,only if I serve them at dinner,-my stash is safe .Only a woman would notice the connection between those items in the cart,she had me lol'in.

We just got back from Joisey,we had to turn in our old cable boxes and get the hd ones.YAY!So,I will go and be supportive again [he doesn't need any help,I just provide yuks and the flashlight beam :o)] [and sur-PRIZE,there's a bottle of merlot in the hutch,Steve got it for Christmas from someone at work! Chocolate and wine,works better than midol ANY old day :o) Happy Happy [Oh,and I'll tell you a secret...EVERY EVERY time I try to uncork a bottle of wine,I get cork in it.I usually make Steve open the bottle,so NOW I have to go be nice so he will :o) THIS is why God invented wine boxes!]

4 comments:

tech2tech2day said...

Dean just choked on his coffee.I asked him if he were ok,and he pointed to what he was reading.You,Gail.You know the phrase"You rocked his world"?Well,you certainly gave him something to think about!
Love,
Nin

Gail said...

Oh! Um,whoopsie? Does he expect a technical treatise on memory holes in aol applications or something? :O) Sorry :o)

toypartman said...

Hey thanks a lot for telling me were your choco stash is, I'm gonna go raid it!!! Sweeeettt!!!! LYM

Gail said...

Hey Babe,I thought you didn't read this unless I invoked the Vic?? :o)Don't worry,I'll share :O)This must be a guy thing...Dean choked on his coffee,and you totally passed over the reason for the stash in the first place.Pretty funny,when you think about it :O) LYM hon :o)