~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, September 24

Wyle E Coyote,Super Genius

OK, Mammo over for the year.Work, a work out, and a mammo all in the same day.....I'm so good I can't stand myself! Quick! I need to have a calzone for dinner! [Oh MAN that was good,and I have the other half for lunch tomorrow,....today keeps getting better and better :o) ] :O) I SWEAR,I have never had so much fun at a mammo before! There was NO one there [usually that place is swamped] and my tech kept being funny,I threatened to walk around topless and knock her off her feet [that's a funny threat all by itself , I'd probably break her kneecaps ;o)] Then we got into a discussion about being short..I'm 5'5,and compared to her I'm short,so just HOW much damage could I do?? She even gave me stickers so I could come home and "examine" Steve, OMG it's hysterical :o) [Oh,Mr Steve,come here baby,I got somethin' for you :o) ] She asked how long I'd been married,and when I told her,she asked if there were any secrets to staying married that long.I said yeah,we didn't own a rifle for the first 15 years,and that got her to laughing again. And then I had to go back for one more film,one didn't develop.She gets me where she wants me and says "hold your breath I'll hurry,I can see your eyes are popping outta your head" and all I could think was Wyle E.Coyote,the visual of that almost set me off again,but just the thought of having to have ANOTHER film taken kept me from LOL'ing in a big way.The ride home was drop dead gorgeous,all the windows and the sunroof open,just,well,not too bad a day!
And I though this was funny too...thank you Donna,and I hope you're doing well :o)

""Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her
sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her
groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and
enlarges what is given to her.
So - if you give her any crap , you will receive a ton of shit."

My men know this to be true.And as long as we understand each other,all is cool :o)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the needed laugh, Gail. I read Shawn the statement at the end. He just gave me a slight eyeroll. Also, both you and Shirla will have to find him for the candy corn. It's his "candy crack".

TronWife said...

Who knew getting your tatas smooshed could be so much fun!

Gail said...

Erin,you need the kf bat? And Dawn,OMG,it was too damn funny from start to finish.Steves exam went very well!!! Stickers can be fun :o)