~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, September 29

Sorry about that.

It appears that I dropped da bomb on at least three of you yesterday.I apologize. I came to blogging from another board,and from KF,where people know all about Steve.This is not a new diagnosis,although we kept it to ourselves for a few years,so we could wrap our heads around it.Steve told everyone in 2006.It never occurred to me that some of you didn't know,and how you would feel to have me so cavalierly toss that one out.It took us a loooong time to be cavalier,trust me on that [at least most the time].I'm not kidding,he's doing really well. There are days and then there are DAYS,but overall,he is a strong man. As long as the tumor doesn't get bigger,the surgeon will not operate,because "Brain Surgery is risky business" Oh,No Shit!! We had no idea!!! And,so far,it hasn't. So,Steve will go on the 10th for a how-de-doo with his endocrinologist,who will order blood work to determine how Steves chemical levels are.If THEY remain static,then the tumor has not grown,and all Steve will need are refills on his meds,and another appointment for 6 months later.If the results are not optimal,the endo will order an mri,to see what the lil son of a bitch is doing in there. PLEASE don't tell me you are crying,you are making ME cry!!!! OK ??? :O) But I deeply appreciate the kind words.OK,you can tell me if you're crying,but warn me,cause I Will cry,and I am not one of those pretty criers ;o) He has to work late tonight,so I figured I'd come explain a lil early.Sorry! And to one of you,thank-you very much for telling me what you are going thru.It help to know other people go thru the rough stuff,and come out the other side.

No comments: