~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, September 9

Lionroo !

I didn't realize it was quarter to seven already,I got sidetracked IMing with a friend.I also got "pinking of you" nail polish on the touchpad of my puter [not that I ever use the touchpad,it's too slow,-I went and bought a mouse the very first day I got the laptop .]
I appear to have created a new record on KF,[kf=kitchen frugality,an aol message board I hang out on]one I am rightly proud of....I posted the same meal to WFD [what's for dinner] 3 nights in a row and never actually cooked it! I'm such a liar !! I think I'll post it again tomorrow,seeing as I might actually really cook it then :o)

Gotta say:

CONGRATULATIONS TINA !!!!!

There was a problem with the funding for college,and she straightened it out.YAY YAY honey,we are so proud of you!!!!!!

And finally,a friend sent me an e-mail full of photoshopped animal pictures,it blew me away.I fool around with photoshop elements,and understand the fine hand it took to create those pics.Here's my favorite of the bunch:

OK,there was one more I really liked:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bows* thank you, thank you :-)

OMG ITS A WALROT!

Anonymous said...

*bows* thank you, thank you :-)

OMG ITS A WALROT!

Lisa said...

Now those are cool...