~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, September 11

Ecnalubma !!

I can't imagine how parents got to peek into their kids lives,before IM's.I Love IM's and the kids away messages,I always know [and sometimes I wish I didn't,but that's being a parent ] what's up.Today,the IM's started because Boo couldn't get a hold of her cousin T [you've read about T here],for "artistic help",no other explanation given.THEN I was shown a gorgeous sketch of a praying angel.THEN I was told it was Boo's new [first] tat.Boink! A head shot! But,I knew she'd been considering one for a while,so I wasn't too shocked.But,I think maybe SHE thought I'd be.
e******** (3:13:04 PM): hahae
********(3:13:17 PM): that's why i figured you would be excited about it
Fishiewoo (3:13:35 PM): well,shocked THEN excited,excited was definitely there!!!
e******** (3:13:42 PM): haha


so,we get past the telling to me,and then it's Steve's turn:
-------
ATTENTION (3:30:09 PM): Transfer complete: *****.pic [angel sketch]
ATTENTION (3:30:13 PM): Transfer complete: ****.pic
e********* returned at 3:30:33 PM.
Fishiewoo (3:31:00 PM): WOW !!!
e********* (3:31:03 PM): ^_^
Fishiewoo (3:31:21 PM): I'm sending it to 'paw.
e********* (3:31:41 PM): haha ok tell him to sit down first Fishiewoo (3:31:57 PM): :o)
---
and then,the real reason for the IM,makin' sure *I* told Dad. While He was here.And she was there. I think it was more of a courtesy than anything else,Boo is not worried about what Dad might say,but knows him well enough to give him a space to say stupid stuff without her hearing it :o) That's true love :o)
---
e********* (3:44:31 PM): lol let me know what Dad says
Fishiewoo (3:45:36 PM): Oh,hon,I send him copies of our IM's,so I think he'll be iming you his own self,I don't think I 'll have to tell you:O) But...I don't think he'll have a prob with it,and I'll be right here,...why,if'n he does have a problem,I'll smack it right out of his head onto the floor,and stomp on it! THen I'll kiss him and make it all better :o) :o)
e********* (3:45:47 PM): haha
e********* (3:46:03 PM): still itll be funny to see the look on his face though
Fishiewoo (3:46:14 PM): hehehe
------
And,do you know what? In all their lives,Stevies' fender-benders aside,THIS is the "worst" thing we have heard from the kids.And Steveis fender-benders were frightening,but not "bad".So,we did pretty damn good,AND we're extremely lucky,and they are great people.Oh!! See? When it rains,it pours.This morning...I left Stevie an away message,suggesting that he might not want to say he's out in his away message,for security reasons.So,this afternoon,I get this:
---
G********* Says [4:07 P.M.]: I see what you're saying
Fishiewoo [4:08 P.M.]: Hi ! :o)
G********* [4:08 P.M.]: How about this instead for an away when I'm at work
G*********** [4:08 P.M.]: "Whacking Off... Do Not Disturb"
G********* [4:08 P.M.]: haha
G********* [4:08 P.M.]: :-)
Fishiewoo [4:08 P.M.]: Oh,good one Stevie! I'm blogging later,want me to add THAT lil tidbit??? :O)
G********* [4:08 P.M.]: go for it
Fishiewoo [4:09 P.M.]: Stevie,you know I'll do it
G********* [4:09 P.M.]: i know
G******** [4:09 P.M.]: and im saying
G********** [4:09 P.M.]: go ahead and do it!!
Fishiewoo [4:09 P.M.]: hehehe,2 crazy kids in one day,how lucky can a Mom get?????
G************ [4:09 P.M.]: just wait til tony flips his lid
Fishiewoo [4:10 P.M.]: I'm waiting for him to get WWE tatted on his forehead :o)
G************ Says [4:10 P.M.]: only a matter of time
Fishiewoo [4:10 P.M.]: And the tat artist wil be a stunard,and print it so that you need a mirror to read it
G********* [4:11 P.M.]: haha like "ECNALUBMA" across the front of an ambulance
Fishiewoo [4:11 P.M.]: hehehe,yup!!!
G********* [4:11 P.M.]: and you can quote me on that too
Fishiewoo [4:11 P.M.]: took ya a while to type THAT backwards,huh!
G********* [4:12 P.M.]: yes, yes it did
Fishiewoo [4:12 P.M.]: I'm glad you imed,I don't want to vacumm!!
G********* [4:12 P.M.]: vacuuming sucks Ma
Fishiewoo [4:12 P.M.]: aw geez,I shoulda seen that one coming,you're just like your Dad ;o')
-----
And I still didn't vacumm,and odds are I won't get to it today.That's ok,it can keep the laundry company,I gots me some practicing to do :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about "Whacking Off" scaring people away, haha... there's a LOT of pervs out there!

So uh, yeah... I've got a sore throat too now... where's *my* homemade chicken soup? lol :-)

Gail said...

Come and git it honey :o)Did you do the financial aid deed yet?

tech2tech2day said...

Hello Gail! You know,getting a tattoo can be dangerous,please tell your daughter to make sure the needle packages are still sealed,not just appearing to be unopened.This is one thing I did not allow my children to do! Cheers,Dean

Gail said...

Hi Dean :o) Thank you for the advice.I don't know if you remember,though,Boo is 22,...an adult.I can offer my children advice when they ask for it,but I wouldn't tell them not to do something.And Boo is a very smart person,so she'll be careful :o)

Anonymous said...

p.s... i did the deed...and I am 'deed registered and such :-)

Gail said...

TINA !!!! YAY YAY YAY !!!! I voted you "Most likely to"..... [tee hee]Get the funding :o) :O) WTG Honey !!!!!!!