~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, September 17

Avast there!!

Hi! I was thinking about this blog entry a lot this morning.I had intended to blog about what I was actually thinking vs.what I said and did,but I was afraid I'd scare you off :O).It seemed like every third thought was like "Game Face! Game Face!" or "Oh,NO NOT the farter!!! Go AWAY !!!" or "This component is an excellent exfoliant,along the lines of a microplane,just look at my hands" but it got boring.

I *do* have a smal update.You might remember that I am looking for a pic that *I* scanned to disk and loaded onto this very puter Personally,so I KNOW it's here somewhere.I STILL haven't found that pic on my puter.And now,the puter will freeze when the pic screen saver is on. Intel says the Toshiba driver needs to update,Toshiba says the Intel drivers need to update. I did it all manually,nothing worked,but I got a strong craving for amber liquid over ice .GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh! Speaking of which,I feel compelled to tell you this: Friday is "Talk like a Pirate "day.I celebrate the day every year,much to the shock and awe of my family and friends.I have been known to to whip out an ARRRRRRRRRgh,ye matey" at the bank,in the store,on the job,where ever the mood strikes. I hereby DARE,no,I take that back.I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU to talk like a pirate...even if it's under your breath,or alone in the car during the commute.You'll HEAR me,I will let out a pirates "Avast there,me foine buck-o,hand me the industrial size box of bandaids and get the microplane out of me sight,there's a good lad"the likes of which you've never seen [or heard].Here's a website to get you in the mood:

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Now,you cooperate,and talk like a pirate,....or prepare to be boarded! :o)

No comments: