~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, October 1

Cooking with Stevie

Todays spam:

From:Endicott @ ***** Wish to impress and please your lady tonight?

spammer=0
I believe we went over this before,......I don't HAVE a lady,and I'm not likely to acquire one in the near future,but thanks anyway.

We had quite a few yuks around here yesterday.I was Im'ing with Boo and Stevie while I was making dinner, because Stevie had decided to make his first pizza,and needed a lil help.It seems that Boo had cooked one for him last weekend,and he figured,well,what the hell,I'll give it a shot.I LOVE how my kids will jump into a kitchen,and come hell or high water,will cook something.I LOVE aim :o)And I have a pic !

Fishiewoo (5:51:24 PM): Stevie's making pizza for dinner,I'm waiting to see if I got the pic :o)
e******** (5:51:28 PM): eek
e********* (5:51:41 PM): i told him its really hard to mess up, i made pizza for us last weekend
e********* (5:51:47 PM): you just gotta watch it
Fishiewoo (5:52:41 PM): hold on.....
Fishiewoo (5:53:32 PM): OMG !!! I'm DYIN !!!! As Soon as I get it uploaded...oh wait I'll go to sprint and send it.....
e********* (5:53:44 PM): haha
e********* (5:53:45 PM): ok
e********* returned at 5:59:42 PM.
[Sent Boo pic of Pizza Stevie made]
e*********(6:00:11 PM): UHH
e*********(6:00:32 PM): umm
Fishiewoo (6:00:33 PM): It's his pizza he made tonight!!!!!
Fishiewoo (6:00:45 PM): tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hu HEE !!!!!
e*********(6:00:50 PM): we have to encourage him or he will never cook again
Fishiewoo (6:01:20 PM): Oh,fer sure,when he was having a problem with it? He called,and I told him to yell at it,use "F" therapy.......


[explanation:yelling a certain swear starting with *F* at an inanimate object is called "F therapy"...I made my Mom do it when I was younger,cause she just wouldn't yell or let things out.Once she started yelling "F" believe me,people took notice!]



YAY for Stevie!!!!!!
e*********(6:05:03 PM): aww that's such a cute lil pizza
e********* (6:05:43 PM): omg he set off the smoke detector?
-----
Now,that last line,hmmmm,Stevie didn't say anything to me about a smoke detector,even though he was IMing with me at the time.Here's Stevie,OMG,I am busting a gut :o)
-------
G************* (3:52:21 PM): Mom!!! Gonna make a pizza later what do i do!??!!?!?!?!
Fishiewoo (3:54:27 PM): good luck,it really is easy.
G*************(3:54:36 PM): well after watching amanda do it this past weekend
G************* (3:54:38 PM): was a confidence boost
G************* (3:54:45 PM): hardest part will be getting the dough to play nice
Fishiewoo (3:59:58 PM): It's just as easy to roast a chicken for yourself!
G************* (4:00:10 PM): Flamethrower and 10 minutes
Fishiewoo (4:00:15 PM): hehehe
G************* (4:00:26 PM): supa crispy I TELL YU NOWWWWWWWWW
Fishiewoo (4:00:33 PM): 10 minutes!! That's speeding!!
G************* (4:00:40 PM): with or against traffic
Fishiewoo (4:01:01 PM): against,naturally!
G*************(4:01:07 PM): Hey!!
G************* (4:01:07 PM): haha

[an aside...Stevie got a speeding ticket on the NYS thruway a few month ago.He CLAIMED he was staying with the pack in rush hour traffic...but rush hour traffic would have been going in the opposite direction at the time.He thought I'd fall for that one :o) Nichter on that :o)]



Fishiewoo (4:18:25 PM): don't forget a pic!!
G************* (4:20:25 PM): i wont
*************(4:20:30 PM): you'll either see a pizza
G************* (4:20:34 PM): or a burned out shell of a building
Fishiewoo (4:20:50 PM): going against the traffic...
Fishiewoo (4:21:05 PM): with a hubcap rolling by it
*************(4:21:14 PM): hahaha put this in yer blog
Fishiewoo (4:21:50 PM): when I get a pic,....yanno,TONY wrote in my blog,so you and Boo are Brock-Brocks !!!
Fishiewoo (4:22:41 PM): ....and the title of the entry HE responded to was "Inflatable Dolls" !
*************(4:23:55 PM): how am i not surprised
Fishiewoo (4:24:41 PM): because you know us ?
*************(4:25:29 PM): true true
*************(4:46:37 PM): if i want to cook it half with sauce and half white will i run into issues
Fishiewoo (4:49:06 PM): Nope,you've seen me do that for me & Dad,half his way and half mine
************* (4:49:20 PM): ok
************* returned at 5:46:08 PM.
************* (5:46:24 PM): did you get my picture txt?
Fishiewoo (5:50:07 PM): I'll go look !!!
************* (5:54:22 PM): what do you think
Fishiewoo (6:01:57 PM): I think you're first pie looks better then my first try did!
Fishiewoo (6:03:09 PM): I just sent it to Boo.....
Fishiewoo (6:03:24 PM): and Boo agreed,all you need is practice,just like we've both had
************* (6:04:19 PM): it was like a [TERRIBLE analogy removed,he'll thank me if he ever sees this,which I doubt] of a pizza
*************(6:04:33 PM): blog that!
*************(6:04:54 PM): thanks !!
************* (6:04:57 PM): appreciate it
Fishiewoo (6:05:22 PM): EVERYbody starts Somewhere,or they don't start at all,and life would be NO fun without starting!!!!
************* (6:05:32 PM): for the first time i have leftovers now!!
Fishiewoo (6:06:53 PM): not for long,probably ;o) ......you set off the smoke detector??
************* (6:06:56 PM): yup
Fishiewoo (6:07:07 PM): hehehehehehehehe !!! WTG,my Man!! ^5
************* (6:07:09 PM): had to move the comp outside so the building could burn freely
_---------Snip----------

How would I have had tandem conversations with them without the net?When your kids were small,did you ever wonder,what type of relationship you'd have with them when they were adults? I did..and I am SO damn lucky .... They are great people :O) Oh! Here's the pic of Stevies masterpiece:

Oh,Wow!! I just ...well, I was gonna say I vacuumed,but we all know that would be a lie...I am sitting here watching the West Point cadets jog by my livingroom windows!! I gotta go to the kitchen for a better look....drink.Yeah.A drink.What was I gonna say? Damn! I just don't remember.CRS !

Oct 2 - Phineas Foggs' Wager Day [I LOVED Around the World in 80 days :o)]


4 comments:

Shirla said...

I love it! He did a great job and my sides hurt from laughing so hard at the IM! lol I can never think to save the IM's I have between me and April when I am trying to explain how to cook something. She'll ask me some of the funniest questions.

Anonymous said...

Pita or pizza? ;-) Keep trying, stevie... someday! XD

Gail said...

Shirla,I swear to God,some night Stevie and Boo make my stomach hurt I laugh so hard :o)I learned the hard way...one night Stevie had one of his classic "What to do "IM's...I didn't close out the im box[in aim,each person you're iMing with has a tab]but he signed off,and when I went to c and p the IM,only his words were there,as soon as they sign off,your half of the IM disappears [at least that's the way it is for me in AIM 6.8]And T,hey,that was pretty good for a first try! The dough just got away from him,I'll give him "pizza 101" next time he's here.That was kielbasa on the pie...I raised him right,and Grandma is loling at him right now,I'll BET you she never thought to put kielbasa on a pie...that was Stevie and Boos' invention when I got into pizza making.

CaptainChaos! said...

Jesus that was a terrible-looking pie... I haven't made one of these in close to two years