~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, October 9

DingDingDing !!!

You know,I had nothing to say today. [I know,but I really didn't] Then I wanted to ask that you keep the good thoughts,tomorrow is Steve's appt with the endo.

The plant will live,but it looks mighty funky.Not unusual for a plant of mine,but every time I look at it I hate headphones even more,if that's possible.I am definitely a speakers type of gal.


You know what I wonder? How many different ways Steve cons me into doing stuff for him,that I don't even realize. I got to thinking about that just this minute. I just conned him into taking the pic I'm about to post, uploading it to HIS puter and e-mailing it to me.While I obfuscated over taking 50 from the household fund to send Tony to the store and forgot to write it down....so that's 2 ways I just conned him, [he got so into finding the other batteries for the camera ,the ones in it are dead,and HE used it last ] and he doesn't even get what I just did. The reason I wonder is that he's MUCH better at it than I am,with those big blue eyes and that smile,so now I have to go figure out what he got away with. Wait a sec....MY camera...HE killed the batteries....oh. Ding Ding Ding!!
And,my wiper motor and solenoid are arriving tomorrow.....Ah,the power of the printed word,...and a couple of judiciously placed threats :o)


OK,here is the pic I wanted you to see,...it's the cactus I posted earlier in the week,a lil farther along on the bloomin' trail. Look right down in front on the cactus,and that 's a fully opened bud. The original pics are in the blog titled "Freaky Cacti " if you want to compare them.OH !! If you scroll down a lil bit and look on the right,you'll see Jack Handys' Deep Thoughts box. This guy can make you belly laugh at 3am :o)

The Halloween cactus:



No comments: