~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, October 30

Pirate Bread

Shirla! I've been over almost all of this area, do you THINK I can find those pumpkin kisses? Do you KNOW how hard I looked!! I looked SO hard I spent [DON'T look Steve!!!] 90$ in Target !! [ok,you can look now,just don't look at me with those puppy-dog-why'd-ya-do-it eyes,ok?] I have Tony going out on reconnaissance to WM tomorrow,but that's my last stop. I haven't decided if I'll order them online or not,but Dayum,my whole extended family would love those cookies.


I got the glasses I'd ordered online a while back,and I am SUCH A FRIGGIN DUNCE !! I didn't realize how much I used the bi and tri focals until they were gone. And you know what else? I couldn't remember if I ponied up for the progressive [no-line] bifocals...all this talk about not caring about aging,and here I am wondering if I stuck myself with the lined ones! No,I did not,I guess there is a limit to my duncehood,and I reached it,thank you very much. PLUS....I DID get transitions after all [they turn dark in the sun] I'm having the devils own time trying to remember to wear sunglasses over my regular glasses. I put them in the kitchen right by my keys,but I never seem to remember them.


I am all ready to celebrate Halloween at work tomorrow,you regulars know exactly what I'll be. I also picked up a card of 6 fake mice. I'm going to take them to work and strategically place them :o) I'm sure,no matter where you are tomorrow,you'll hear the festivities. A few weeks ago,I asked a few co-workers if anyone dressed up for halloween,and they all said No. Today,my supervisor came to me, asked me if I was dressing up,and told me that some people had changed their minds, they wanted to know if I'd dress up. What could I say??? Of Course! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!!! [See, Boo, Proper Punctuation is Key !!!!! ]

Did you know today is National Candy Corn day,and according to a VERY IMPORTANT blog test I took, I am candy corn:

http://www.blogthings.com/whathalloweentreatareyouquiz/results/?result=CandyCorn

Now you see,you KNOW you love me for a reason!


[random pic inserted because I thought it was funny in a pirate kinda way,TYVM again Jacky ]


4 comments:

Shirla said...

I'm sorry your having trouble finding the Kisses. If I go to Target tomorrow I'll check to see if they still have them and I'll buy you a bag and send them to you if they have them. I think its finally cold enough outside to mail something like that without it melting.

Mz. Ruta Baga said...

From one corny to another.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I LOVE fake mice. :)

Gail said...

Shirla,you are the sweetest person!! I'll let you know if they have them in my WM, I'm hoping that's my ace in the hole. :O) :O){{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shirla}}}}}}}}}}}

Gail said...

Well,well,well,lookie who came to visit :o)That name sounds mighty familiar :o) And a corny too,didn't I tell you,separated at birth? :O) Hi "Ruta" :O)