~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, October 16

Strawberry

Hehehe,there was NO laundry and the vacuuming was done !! So I decided to practice. I sat down,started to tune up,and felt something hit my shoulder.Some of my plants decided to jump out of their pot onto me :o) I guess I should have listened,earlier in the week,when they said they were crowded. There were 4 plants in the pot,and I thought,I'll leave them til spring,I didn't want to cause an out-of-season growth spurt for them now. They don't LIKE that.They gave me no choice. So,I divided them up,and here are the 3 that escaped the pot,the 4th is all by itself now. This is the 1st time a plant ever jumped on me :o) These plants are "Elephants foot" plants. [or Pony Tail plants ] I got them in '05, Steve and I went to Home Depot to get the materials to make the sideboard in the dining room,and I saw this pot,the plants were half dead,and I felt bad for them.They ain't dead any more ;o)

Two things...first,a joke,again by that rascal Bren,WHY do you think she thought I'd like it ???


A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head.
The bartender says,"What's with the paper towel?"
* **Ready for it?**
The pirate says. "Arrr! I've got a Bounty on me head!"


And this,from my dear friend Donna...I hope you are doing well,and Thank You :o)
1. What is your occupation right now? auto parts
2. What color are your socks right now? white,but they're warm,so it's ok :o)
3. What are you listening to right now? Led Zeppelin/Stairway to Heaven
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lunch salad and a choco chip cookie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Steve
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes,TY Donna

8. How old are you today? 47
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Watching the newscasters on cbs @ 5pm try to look intelligent ;o)
10. What is your favorite drink? coffee !!!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, and it hates me for it
12. Favorite food? mac n cheese

13. What is the last movie you watched? Ghost Ship
14. Favorite day of the year? Mothers Day
15. How do you vent anger? Yell,cry,play an instrument
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember
17. What is your favorite season? summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
19. Living arrangements? married with kids
20. When was the last time you cried? Last week,after a bad day at work
21. What is on the floor of your closet? It's Steves stuff
22. What did you do last night? Blogged,wished an old friend a Happy Birthday,read and watched a movie
23. What are you most afraid of ? Something happening to the people I love
24. Favorite dog breed? Mutts
25. Favorite day of the week? the weekend
26. How many states have you lived in? 2
27. Diamonds or pearls? Both,depending on my mood
28. Car or Truck? Truck!
29. Favorite Ice Cream? Strawberry
30. Final Question....Obama or McCain? I believe we've covered this before ;o) I don't discuss politics [and if you remember the politics entry, hush, that's our secret]


No comments: