~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, October 23

SCADS of points!!!!!!

I want to take 5am out back,- shoot it, bury it, dig it up, play whack-a-mole with it, bury it, dig it up again, defenestrate it, bury it, dig it up, horse whip it, bury it, dig it up again, and make it Walk the Plank !! You know, I'm up all the time at 5 on weekends,it's the workday 5 ams that bite, they are just different,bad mojo there.

Here is a lil somthin' from that Tater again,the things she finds!! I can't iMAGine how someone got the idea to do this to a spider [g-rated and not one of those scary links,I wont post them here,at least without fair warning]: [unless your a-scared of spiders,then don't look at the link] :[but ,really,how scary can a video-taped spider be,even to those of us that loathe them?]: [but this is a spider on DRUGS,so watch out !]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

Occasionally I offer Helpful Tips,to make your life a little better.Here is a Heartfelt Helpful Tip:

'Do NOT,while cooking bacon,return one of your sisters calls.You will NOT pay attention, and attention MUST be paid when playing with bacon. Your belly will thank me for this tip, as it will remain blister-free. Unlike mine. Asbestos hands, that's for sure,can't remember the last time my hands blistered no matter WHAT I'm up to in the kitchen. On the plus side,.....Steve starts inventory tomorrow,and has been working like a demon all week.So, tonights' dinner is a nod to his favorite thing, breakfast for dinner. Blueberry pancakes,bacon,and peaches in lite syrup :o) LOTS of wife points,especially when I show him I got INJURED being a good wife. TONS. SCADS of points !!! [are you paying attention Hon? SCADS of points! And you'd better beLIEVE I will collect !]'

I was "tapped" in an e-mail...I'm assuming it's like being tagged...and the object of the tap was to have the tappee make a list of things you Don't like, just like the lists of things you Do like. So,while at work today I thought about that e-mail. Here is my list ;o)


Getting up weekdays in the cold and dark
kids found my ice cream on me they will narc,
washing-day timers when they start to ding,
these are a few of my most dis-liked things

cho-co-late thieves in my broccoli-bag stash,
Teri-yaki falling on me with a crash
getting iced up while wind-shield scraping,
these are a few of my most dis-liked things

Bacon that spatters and blisters my belly,
car races shown all day long on the telly,
Pre-menopausal wild mood swings,
these are a few of my most dis-liked things


When it's plant time,
When the books call,
When I want to play,
I simply remember my most dis-liked things,
and then I don't feel so glad.


October 24th: International Bandana day

My name is Gail,and I approve this message.~
And Tony approves this approval.~

3 comments:

toypartman said...

Thank you so much for making one my favorites!! I needed a little intragastrinal love. MMM MMM MMM. 1 more day lord, just 1 more day. The song parody was real good and suitable for print, but your best cannot be printed. You know the ones I mean, they are ROTF funny. ILYM

Gail said...

I Love you Hon,I feel for you.And yes,IKWYM,but I really don't think I can post the best ones here,I'd have to mark my blog as adult content ;o)

Gail said...

Oh,and I meant to say.....NO points for made up words.intragastrinal??? Sounds like something Archie Bunker would say :o)OK,I'll give points for made up words,but they have to be funny :o)