~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, October 12

3:05 am

Ah,Sunday blog part one. 3:05am.Didn't take the rozerem tonight,[sat.night]hoping that would make it work better during the week,cause guess what,insomnia Bites.Wait a sec,I can't see to type.There we go.How disappointing,no Country fried home video tonight!! Damn.Boo spent the night.While I was walking past her room just now,her puter started screaming something,oh Sweet baby Jesus,I almost let out a rebel yell,everyone here would have been down here with me right now.Giving me the evil eye :o) Tina!! Where the hell are you,you're not your usual talkative self.Either say something or update your blog already ! How is your friends puter,did she wipe it or what? Did she recently install a new program that told her "Oh NO you didn't"? I need the end of the story!
No,chocolate or green tea does not sound good this time of day.Coffee does,but the paper isn't here yet.OMG!! They sure show a lot of boobs on infomercials at night,does it help sell stuff that much? Oh wait,let's look at the covers of all Steves gearhead magazines.Boobs,boobs,oooooooooooooooh,Zeppelins,boobs...yeah,I guess they think it does.And if I don't call RIGHT NOW,I won't ever be able to own a hummer!! OMG,EVERY time I see a hummer,even the small class of hummer,I have to laugh my ass off.I LIVE off road,and I don't need a tank to get up the hill. [well,I own a a suv because I loves me my trucks,but not a tank.Well,the Expedition was a tank and I Loved that thing ] Hey,it's hard to type correctly in the dark,and harder still to care about it! And did you ever really WATCH an infomercial? Those people use more hand gestures than a priest at a Gay Pride parade.HEY ! Frank L made 40 grand last month!! Woo-Hoo !! They're showing him in front of his "house", a grand hacienda-style place....with a large fence and a horse right by the front door.Hey,Frank,I don't think you thought that one out so well.Horses shit,a LOT, you want THAT to greet your guests? Right by the front door is not an appropriate place to stable a horse! Your high-class rich-type guests dont want horse shit flies all over them while they wait for you to answer the door ! HTH,Frank!! do NOT get why guys surf.I just tried....I really did...but it's a boring PITA.I tried to teach Steve to "Smart surf"...find something *I* like to watch,then use the onscreen guide and look for a show,that way my show i up in the little box for me to see,and he still gets to see whats on [as opposed to changing the channel,and going thru every one,just to find out there's nothing on you want to see,and if you turn your head you'll see my hand coming up to slap you upside your head]HEY !! Guess what? My cable company "changes days" on the on screen guide at 3:55 am!! I didn't know that ! No guide,"info not available" SEE,insomnia is useful for something,you can learn a lot about boobs and horse shit and your local cable company !! I'm sure they're all connected somehow,but I can't think how right now.I have an urge to buy something.Maybe a hummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I'M HERE! I've been so busy, hahaha... I emailed you, checka checka!

Gail said...

T,my Love,I have missed you!! I can see from the blog you're ok,except for that pesky headache ;o)EXCELLECT EXCELLENT pics of you honey,can I blog one? ::::smooches:::::