~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, October 29

Special Dark Chocolate Thievery

Hellooooooo !I have something funny to show you. This morning on the aol welcome screen,they had a blurb about "where people hide their money" ,and my first thought was ,screw THAT, *I* wanna know where they hide the wine and the chocolate ;o) Then I read the article:

http://tinyurl.com/5pmdyr

You HAVE to give props to some of these people,Very ingenious :o) Number one on the hit parade was a woman hiding her money in a Tampax box,I hurt myself trying not to lol at that [it was 3:45 this morning, I didn't want to have to explain why my laughter woke people up,can you see Steve saying "Tampax WHAT???" ] One of the hiding places was a fake plant,and I don't have any of them, I was looking for things I could replicate. *I* coulda told them,a mixed vegetable bag is good enough to hide my pms chocolate in the freezer,it would work just as well for money.[Unless someone named Steve already found your stash,and POOF! All the special dark chocolate is missing.]

Then I looked thru my e-mail [I never respond to personal e-mails at that time of night, you saw what happened when I tried to blog at that time [refer to the "3:05am blog entry :o)] and WHAT to my wondering eyes should appear but another Dean and Deluca e-mail.Now I aDore my coffee, but there is a limit to how much per pound I will pay for it.Tea,I enjoy and drink daily, but my true love is coffee. So,guess what they're peddling this time? A set of three......1.5oz TOTAL.......Connoisseur Teas...for 75$ !!!! Woo-Hoo !! I can't make this stuff up! I thought I really did wake someone up when I read that one. Oh,and a passion fruit coconut cake for 65 $ !!! If you wanna pay THAT much for a cake,I have some I can sell you,and I'll throw in a pot of coffee too!!
Then,I see an e-mail from Jacky.She is an online friend of mine, and gets really good humorous forwards,and sends them along to me. Todays e-mail was a pictorial one.I LOVE this pic,and wanted to blog it,TYVM Jacky :o) I LOVE the idea of the shell being the carriage for the "baby" :o)



Do you KNOW it is almost November already? No? Well, it came as quite a shock to me too! I need to start baking for the holidays. I wanted to thank Shirla,in her blog she posted a recipe for spice cake mix-based cookies,and spice cake is just our favorite. I'll get a pic when I bake em [gotta go get the special Hersheys' kisses first,and second,hide them from the ravaging hordes] and I'll be sure to either blog the recipe,or,if I am too lazy to type it, I'll link you up :o) So, this week shopping for the ingredients I don't already have, and baking this weekend.THERE,...I blogged it, so it must be true:o)

5 comments:

Shirla said...

Gail, the only place I was able to find those special Hershey Kisses was at Target. I think Crystal said they were sold at to Target.

Gail said...

Shirla,you just read my mind!! THey are NOT in my WM,Stop n Shop or CVS ,and I DO have a Target.Guess where Im sending Steve on his way home from work tomorrow night?? TYVM for letting me know :O)

Gail said...

Shirla,Steve is having double posting too,is this happening to you?

toypartman said...

Thanks ALOT Shirla, now I gotta go to Target. I hate Target. I already had to go to CVS and Stop N Shop, wasn't that torture enough? OK, I'm done now.;)

Gail said...

Oh,you loved it and you Know it Babe :o) I'm your favorite crusin' partner :o)