~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, October 14

Stupidity

Blech.Do NOT go to a p.a, ALWAYS make sure you see a Dr. The p.a's STINK. I'm in a pissy mood.Go grab the one you love and slap a big kiss on em.If they ask why,tell em cause Gail's in a pissy mood,THAT'S why. And you don't ask why Gail does what Gail does when she is pissy.WHY do things have to be so God-damned difficult? WHY don't p.a's undestand plain english,and YOUR Dr's directions? Yup. Pissy. I HATE stupidity.Not igorance of facts,or low IQ's. I mean,when you are in a position where you are supposed to know something,then you DAMN well better know it,and if you don't you'd better find it OUT. No,not pissy.Pissed.Yeah.I think I have some complainin' to do.But not to you :o) Oh,but someone will have the same problem with stomach acid that I do when I am done with them,maybe THEY can go get the RX for the brand new wonder drug @ 50$/hit. I'll go to BJ's and get Prilosec.And a pad to write a letter on.A big long letter about stupidity.


Update: Steve got my battery today,and even as I type he is installing it. {OMG,he insists that I blog that he got me the megatron PLUS...NOT just s megatron...the plus is the best battery interstate makes !!! Aren't you glad you know that? Straight from my Gearhead to you] He came in 5 minutes ago and asked if we had any baking soda.I have no idea what baking soda and my truck battery have in common,and unless I can find out while in the bubble bath I'm about to jump in,I dont care.Remember...go kiss your loved one,and DON'T go to the p.a's, insist on a Dr that can read your history from that pesky lil thing called the MEDICAL HISTORY chart they keep on you. Damn I'm pissed!

3 comments:

toypartman said...

My sweet thing, baking soda mixed with water neutralizes battery corrosion. You had a little corrosion on your terminals and I wanted everything to be tip-top with your new MEGA-TRON PLUS. Your terminal are now protected from corrosion by a little smear of grease. Yup, thats all it takes after the terminals are cleaned. For all you blog-lurkers out there, that's Steve's car Tip of the Day!! LYMST

Gail said...

Every time I get pissed you make me laugh.NOT FAIR !!! Thank you honey,I appreciate it :O)

Anonymous said...

Gail how could you be married to a car guy and not know about baking soda and battery acid...I've known that since second or third grade, I learned it from my mom after her "powder puff mechanic" class LOL

The grease thing I learned from DH but he always forgets to grease mine.

Hey the baking soda might work on your tummy acid too :)

The purple pill does wonders for me but my insurance won't pay for it.