~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, October 8

Green Tea and Tater

Oh,TRIPLE-dog damn !!!! I have 2 sets of headphones,which I hate. I prefer to blast music from actual speakers,I do NOT like wearing headphones,they give me a sore throat. [Don't even get me STARTED on earbuds,they come from de Debbil.] The set I hate worse is the kind that goes around the back of your head, you feel like your being mugged when you wear them. I was L-A-Z-Y.....my nano was downstairs with my less hated set of headphones,and I was upstairs with a shuffle and the hated pair.Oh,and another thing.....do NOT think about the laundry when you are practicing, no good will EVER come of that. EVER. Concentrate on practicing, and ignore the laundry,that's my motto. Well,I thought whoopsie,you need to do laundry Gail, at least it's not vacuuming! [The Perfect Storm,brewing.] And without thinking,grabbed the basket and trailed the $%^&*** cord behind me.[I clip the shuffle to the bottom of my shirt and run the cord up behind me to keep it out of the way,in case you were wondering why the cord was behind me] Yup.Behind me.And,in coming around the corner upstairs, ripped almost half of one of my oldest plants right off.No hope for saving the part I ripped. With the %^#&*** cord. From the headphones.That I abHOR. I am beside myself I am so upset,I HATE these damn things!!! It's a Maranta, [the plant]and I suppose it doesn't look too bad,if you don't know what you're looking at. Now,if YOU have a set of headphones you hate, go THROW THEM OUT. Trust me on that.The good Lord above only knows what your hated set will do to you.

Here's another piece of good advice,I'm just FULL of it today ;o) Please make sure,when stirring hot tea,that you brought a spoon long enough to reach down into the bottom of your insulated mug....not a regular spoon,but an iced tea spoon.Do NOT grab a regular spoon,take it to work,and thoughtlessly stick it in the mug while making your tea.You will feel a burning sensation,followed by a strong urge to swear.And,green tea has NO antioxidant properties to protect you from stupidity. None at all.
And finally,this just got me to laughing,of course I'm an idiot !....this is from my friend Tater :O) My thanks,honey :o)
-----

6 Truths of Life:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it....
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
-----
Oct 9th - Leif Erickson Day

2 comments:

TronWife said...

I thought you said you ripped your PANTS, not a plant...rofl. And we're supposed to avoid laundry anyway-snake in the washer, remember??

Gail said...

I KNEW there was a reason I forgot,not to do laundry! You see??? NO GOOD comes from doing the laundry....and I forgot about the snakes.{{{{{Dawn}}}}} I'll be sure to tell Steve,YOU'RE why the laundry isn't being done ;o)