~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Friday, August 29

TV's and cables and wires,oh MY :o)

Well,I applied for another job this morning... very close to home.But the guy who interviewed me was not enthusiastic,he said it's very hard on your hands,and I'd get bored.He was one of those so-intelligent-his-head-isn't-in-the-room-with-us guys,so I interrupted him and said,Hey !!I raised three kids to adulthood and didn't murder any of them,I can do ANY thing!! That shocked him into a laugh,so at least he'll remember me :o) I told my loopie sistahs about it ,and they suggest that I report to work tues.,and the guy will think he hired me and forgot.THAT'S friendship !!This is getting played.Oh,so I guess you can tell I didn't take the retail job :o) Steve says I should stay home until we move,then get a job where ever we go.Nice guy! :O) But I'll keep trying. I don't wish anyone bad,but if a lot of people around here would need computer help,I wouldn't have this problem!

We're not a "keeping up with the joneses" type of couple,but I do get psyched when we get new technology,or at least the latest version of it.Tonight Steve will be hooking up the new lcd tv in the living room,and we'll move the living room tv upstairs to take the place of the possessed tv [it turns itself on and off all by itself,and about scared the HELL of of me again this morning,I almost thru a shoe thru at a window.Try 'splainin THAT to Steve!]Tony and Steve are unwrapping it and Tony is saying "Oh,that looks easy as hell to install Dad,no prob!" so I think I'll mosey into the kitchen,get me a drink,and sit back and watch the show :O)I'm kinda kidding...there is nothing Steve can't install,it's a personal pleasure of his.Damn he looks handsome down there,cables to the left and right of him,and a big grin on his face :o) [cue the violins :o)]

And before I go,2 lil pics for the day.Evidently,Sprint is a dick [my apologies to dicks everywhere]but my phone isn't receiving pics.I have to go to the sprint website to see the pics the kids send me.Pic one,is Boo babysitting last night :o) Here is her babysit-ee:[I LOVE the look on the poodles face,looks just like a kid with no patience left for adult crap :O)]

And here is Stevie....I sent soup kits up for both kids,h/m chicken broth and stuff to put in it.Stevie made sure to let me know he actually made the soup:
I get a big kick out of the pics,I'm really happy they keep in touch,and I have evidence they're alive and well...and eating soup :o)



No comments: