~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, August 25

Microwaves and Thievery

About 12 years ago,every appliance we owned...from the vcr to the stove,to the fridge,to the mike,phones,a toaster a coffeemaker,the washer And the dryer,I'm sure there were more...EVERY damn one stopped working in the same month.I'm not kidding,one month.That one hurt.So,I'm afraid it's starting again,that's one GOOD reason not to get all new appliances at the same time,because they will all go at the same time.It's pretty bad when your kids tease you about it,even though you are the injured party O) This is Stevie this morning:

Goxxxxxxxxr Says [9:44 A.M.]: LOL ANOTHER microwave?
Goxxxxxxxxr Says [9:44 A.M.]: dear God Mom!

Fishiewoo [9:45 A.M.]: Oh,it wasn't me...this time Dad was using it,and the microwave went berzerk :) I am INNOCENT...most of the time :o)
Fishiewoo [9:45 A.M.]: He got another one @ bj's,but it looked like someone used it and returned it,- it was scratched to hell,so we're getting another one tonight :)

Goxxxxxxxxr Says [9:45 A.M.]: LOL 4 microwaves in one summer
Gxxxxxxxxxxr Says [9:45 A.M.]: you guys are talented
Fishiewoo [9:46 A.M.]: I was gonna say,Hell,that takes Talent! :o)
Fishiewoo [9:51 A.M.]: Did you see the other IM I sent you yesterday? Dad bought me a new camera,and you can have the camera of ours that you have now,I just need the batteries from it,they're rechargeable.I'll search out the instruction book for your camera,it's around here somewhere
Gxxxxxxxxxxxr Says [9:51 A.M.]: Nice!

Goxxxxxxxxxxr Says [9:51 A.M.]: no i didnt see it

Goxxxxxxxxxxr Says [9:51 A.M.]: just the microwave Boom Boom
Fishiewoo [9:51 A.M.]: Micro boomboom hehehe

Fishiewoo [9:52 A.M.]: shocked the sh*t outta Dad for sure

Fishiewoo [9:52 A.M.]: Better us than you :o)

Goxxxxxxxr Says [9:52 A.M.]: :-p

Goxxxxxxxxr Says [9:52 A.M.]: this is true



The kids get a kick out of things like this happening to us :o) I'm afraid to tell Steve the tv upstairs has this black border around the picture,if I say that out loud the other appliances will hear that and croak in sympathy.
I also wanted to show you this...my niece T was not aware that I love B&W prints...she's an art major,and I thought she was more into pastels,oils and portraiture [the "moona lisa" she did for me :o)]She sent me a few of her photos today,here is one,have a look:

Beautiful,T :O)When we move next year you will be the featured artist in my diningroom [cause I'll just print the photos you e-mail me,mat 'em and frame 'em.Sue me,and no turkey for you! :o) ]

Oh,there was another thing I wanted to mention.It's a man thing again.DO NOT get a mike,look it over and see that it's not new.Go back to BJ's, have Steve return the mike while you get another one.He goes back out to the truck WITH YOUR $$$ and YOU get to pay for the mike again.He'll be laughing his ass off to the point that it affects his ability to get the new mike in the back of the truck.And you might just have to wait until he falls asleep and have an open honest chat with his wallet.Including leaving a note telling him his money is being held hostage.Insomia can be useful. Thievery even more so :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I'm first! I wandered by by accident, and then saw a new post... and then a picture! Of MINE! You can have all the pics you want... as long as I get all the turkey and doritoes I want! Deal?! Both flavors, cos me and Boo might eat them both... hahaha XD

Gail said...

DEAL!I'll even throw is some cassie fudge :o)