~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, August 20

Mr Happy !

A few updates:
Today,the Poland Spring dude made his delivery unmolested and fear- free.YAY for him!

Steve never put the desk together,Tony had other "plans".I'll bet all the money in my wallet [haha did the grocery
shopping this morning ,I think I have 5 and change:o)] and a glazed ham dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert that he goes for my girlie tools tonight :o)

I viewed the e-mails in my spam folder this morning.I thought about them all day,as it appears that total,complete strangers are very concerned about my Penis!! How kind! How considerate! I am truly touched by your concern.I was not aware that I owned one.Let me assure you,if I should ever get one,I will let you know! In the meantime,your marketing strategy leaves a bit to be desired.All of your e-mails were Waaaay to clinical.Penis and phallus [and all their misspellings]are *so* yesterday.Why not try using the term,oh,I don't know,... Johnson! Yeah! Or,Woody Johnson? Or Schlong! Or Wang? Wong? Pecker? How about Mule, Mr Happy,salami,sausage,schwantz,tally-whacker,doo-whacker,wang-doodle,burrito,ferret,dingdong medork,package,or Jimmy? People might laugh and actually read the e-mail! [I would like to thank some of my *loopie* sisters for this compilation.I called Steve and asked him for some of these technical terms,and all he could do was laugh.Not very helpful ;o) ]

AOL posted a quiz,so that all of us stupid enough to still have the software on our puters could figure out why.It was titled"Which brain are You? " I didn't see "scatter-brained" as a choice,and was about to glide by,but took the lil quiz.Very interesting,except I'm half-right and half-left brain,according to the test.In true AOL form,the url was so long it wouldn't wrap,so I purtied it up for you:

http://tiny.cc/u3Mtz

#1 I'm better at science than math,and better at lit than art.A wash.
#2 I'd much rather read than hike outside,considering the bears and rattlesnakes here.So that's a left-brain vote.
#3 Both.Depends on my mood and the time of the month.A wash.
#4 Neither,I can't do either one.A wash.
#5 Both.See #3.
6# definitely yes,I prefer picture directions to word ones.So,that's a right-brain vote.

You see where I'm going?I've got a right,a left,and the rest are either/or,so what does that make me?[Oh,I KNOW how tempting it is.Dont say it.I have dead-eye aim and a wicked left hook :o) And a bat :o)]

No comments: