~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, August 4

A Helpful Tip

A Helpful Tip.From Me to You.Stop playing with the .wavs' on your puter.It came with certain sounds for a reason.The interweb did not intend for you to mess around with you wavs',selecting Archie Bunkers' "Ah shut the hell up"as the wav to hear when you bring your puter back from hibernation or unlock it,especially if you leave the sound turned off most of the day.You KNOW you'll hear the siren song of You Tube, turn the volume up,and forget it.You Will lock your puter,volume on high.And then,when you call your credit card company to ask about a charge on your card [you Dumbass,it's the gummint from a few days ago,cleverly disguised]you intend to go to your account online....while on the phone with the c.c company......and you unlock your puter...and it comes back to life,roaring at your customer service rep to "Ah,Shut the Hell up". Good times.I'm not sure I want to tell Steve or the kids about this one,I want to laugh,but DAMN that was dumb.I guess I'll just tell you ;o)


3 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

OOPS!!!! Tee-hee

tech2tech2day said...

Gail,Gail,Gail! Did I not warn you about those wavs? I'm happy to see you again,I miss working with you a lot.If you ever want to commute down here,we'll throw Deans' desk out the window to make a place for you.Seriously !We geeks have to stick together.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Nin! Salaam ! I miss you too,there's aren't a lot of geek-type opportunities right now,you dig? Of course you do :o)Please say Hello to Dean for me :o)Give me a while then check your inbox :o)