~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, August 30

11 inches,truly!

I have journal envy! My niece T uses Live Journal to blog.They have a lot of nice templates,and you can say what you're listening to,and what your mood is.Only problem is I don't think they have icons for what I'm listening to [men making men noises and high-fiving and laughing at each other] nor the appropriate icon for my mood [pms'ing,holding a glass of wine in one hand and a battle-axe in the other]so I guess I'll stay with blog.com.

PLAN B!! PLAN B !! Didn't I *tell* you the appliance mass exodus was starting??Well,the men got the first [yeah,the first,read on] new tv hooked up with no problem.We have to wait until tues to go switch out the cable boxes for hi-def boxes,and in the meantime,the picture SUCKS.It kinda makes me motion sick.I highly recommend that you do NOT watch tv on a hi-def tv without a hi-def cable box to go with it.So,first tv goes in ok.The men go to move the old living room tv upstairs,and all hell broke loose,no one realized how damn heavy the sucker is [it's huge]and the house is tiny,I don't think they'll be able to get it upstairs,and it sure as hell won't fit where the old upstairs one [the possessed one] is now.So,we need a new tv,but will be damned if we charge it.So,Plan B.Half the money came from my backup-budget,I transferred it to savings today,and Steve will actually go and get the second tv tomorrow morning and pay the other half from his backup-budget..[Also,the living room tv is the same year and same brand as the upstairs tv,and have already shown signs of possession,so we don't feel too bad about replacing it.]Quite the unexpected slap in the wallets,but we won't need to buy a new TV when we move.[5 mikes and 2 tv's in one summer.Vundoobah!]
Oh,and one more thing....I can't post my updated Amaryllis day 9 pic,'cause the camera froze up my puter and the desktop.I'm [read:Steve] working on it,and hope to post a pic tomorrow,it's 11 inches today :o) I SWEAR !! :o)
UPDATE ! Here it is,Steve yelled atthe camera and the puter and made them work! I bow to his expertise :o) :O) A day 9 amaryllis pic :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OoooOOOOooohhhh, Auntie has BLOGGG ENNNNVYYYYY! hahaha XD Yeah, lj kinda rocks, a little... I used to be on here, for poetry... and then... I stopped. But you can check it out here: http://narfblaster.blogspot.com/

WARNING. it's WEIRD. Stream of consciousness like. And no, there were no drugs involved in the making of it. Also...

I want a 'ryllis so bad! I have 'ryllis envy...

Gail said...

Oh,T honey,I'll be checkin it out! And,go back and look at my blog,Steve went bat-shit on the puter and camera and got my pic for me :o)So,we can take turns envying each other :O) {{{{{{{{{{{{{{T}}}}}}}}}I Love you Sweetie :o)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA ps... cocktail of the day on your blog...

Rating: 9.1/10.0
5ml cranberry juice
1/2 glass vodka
1/3 glass malibu
1/3 of glass orange
pour 1/2 a glass of vodka im then 1/3 of the glass with cranberry jusic then 1/3 of the glass with malibu finaly top it up with orange jucie

besides the obvious typos... 5ml of cranberry juice? Whats that, 5 drops? hahaha XD

Gail said...

I didn't notice that,I think whomever typed that drank the 1/2 glass of vodka first :o)