~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Friday, August 1

Oh,come into this century already !

So I was ordering some publications from the gummint
http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_shop/cicshop.htm
Most were free,the others were 2$.I paid using my debit card,and got order confirm.A few weeks later,I get a slip in the mail saying my card was declined! Me!So I called the bank and got a very nice young lady who laughed when I told her how much the declined amount was.She told me,hold on,and I'll get the code that says why you were declined.Oh wait,there isn't one.So,you guys just go around declining things on a random basis?I told her,I am so embarrassed, and this is a Government website too! So sorry,no answers for you.I call the 800 number listed on the website sheet,explain that I don't have a clue what the problem is,that I have never had any problems with my bank before,and she says wait...you paid with a mastercard.I said yeah,a mastercard debit card.She says,we don't accept debit cards @@I told her,well you took mine.She says "IT WAS A MASTERCARD,NOT A DEBIT CARD". Sometimes it's not worth the effort to take a breath to talk to someone.
So,did I tell you Steve got pulled over? I cannot believe why.....the cop needed a part for his Honda!! [Steve can get all parts,but he does Toyota,not Honda]Steve said he saw the cop going inthe opposite direction on 32 when he was coming home,and saw him do a u-turn and come straight up behind him.He could plainly see the cops face and recognized him,so "He didn't think anything of it" !! A few miles down the road,out of the traffic,the cops lights come on :oO :o) He pulled Steve over,pulling up behind in the usual way,then pulled up alongside his to "shoot the bullshit"And these 2 guys think this is hysterical!All I have to do is SEE a cop and my foot comes up off the pedal and I get nervous,but then again,if you have a lead foot that tends to be your reaction.I am scared to death to drive his car now,it would NOT go down well with me to get pulled over because someone needs a part.And I LOVE to drive his car,it's really powerful.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Men think farting is funny, so why not a cop friend who pulls you over to chat about car parts.

Gail said...

LOLOL Lisa :o) Since Boo moved out,I'm the only woman in the house,and it has been a TOUGH row to hoe ;o)And they did think it was hysterical,Steve came and told us,and I was like "WTF??" and the guys were just belly laughing!I hope things are going well for you,you know where I am if you wanna vent {{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}