~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, August 11

Abe Lincoln

So,rozerem is supposed to help you dream about Abe? I took some advice,[and,TYVM,but you know,anything I post here might help someone else going thru the same thing,so I talk about it.You're welcome to e-mail me,but you also can just comment on whatever I said if you're not the shy type :o) ]and at my checkup,told my Dr about the insomnia.Most of my life it's been on and off.As a kid,I could just read all night,but that's not really an option now.I live with it,but for the past 2 months,it's every freakin night.I also told her I couldn't handle sleeping pills that knocked you out,and I was pretty sure there was nothing left to try.She suggested rozerem,a sleeping pill that's doesn't knock you out,and you could take it every night if necessary,it works on melatonin.So I said hook me up.I got a free week,and an rx.Here's a link,and you can get the free week card from the manufacturer,here:
http://www.rozerem.com/

I am a vivid dreamer,and usually remember everything I dream about,and I thought everyone was like that.Not so,Steve doesn't remember a blessed thing,and the kids are somewhere in the middle. I am having the worst nightmares on this stuff,I can't tell you.Black,suffocating,terror dreams,where you wake up sitting straight up in bed with a scream behind your lips.The Dr.said the stuff took 3 nights to work,and I gave it three nights,and I'm done. I'd rather watch country fried home videos than have those dreams again.[and if you're considering rozerem,I suggest making sure to get the free weeek...it's a card the Dr gives you along with an RX for a week.Absolutely free.And TRY it before you fill the full rx.]
On the bright side,[or the dark side,depending on my mood :o)]Stevie is moving Saturday.Last weekend was Boos' turn,so there's 2 down :o) Tony is totally bummed about it,but I think that will change in time :o) :o)I wonder how much stuff I'll be missing,after Stevie is gone,and I look around at what Boo and he might have taken.Potholders? Towels? My Billy Joel Anthology [well,Boo already has that,I'm still trying to get it back.We lure her home with food,but so far the book stays in New Paltz :o)]I'm not sure I'll be able to lure Stevie back with food for quite a while,his apartment is right over a Deli :o) :O)I don't even want to LOOK at the CD's,I know I'm gonna take quite a hit there.Steve has all his favorites in his car in a big cd holder,but I just have the 6 cd changer thingie,so all my cd's are still in the house,and fair game.Do you know,they ALL tried to steal Meatloaf and Billy? Those are MY kids :o) [OK,the best of the Doobies is missing too.]I swear,I'm gonna take the original cd's out of the jewel cases and replace them with past inaugural speeches and "Archery:lesson one" cd's,they'll never steal from me again :o) :o)

No comments: