~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, August 16

Swiffer

Sit down.Sit waaaaay down.It finally happened.
Stevie just called me from his new apartment.

"Ma,I don't know how you do it.I spent 130$ in Stop n Shop and have nothing to eat"

Finally,one of my children realizes what a Goddess I am !!! :o) :O) Of course,this is the same child who took my swiffer mop with him.I hope it comes back tomorrow.Boo and Steve are coming home for some wrestling PPV and are spending the night.I told Tony and Stevie to remind Boo to bring my Bill Joel anthology home,and I told Tony and Steve to remind Stevie to bring my swiffer home.I'm taking bets now :o)

Quite a few of my houseplants are flowering right now,it's beautiful to watch,but I got a surprize this year...my asparagus plant is throwing flowers.I wasn't aware they flowered.My sister Sharon would really be digging this :o)


5 comments:

Erin said...

Did you get your Billy Joel & Swiffer back? I have a feeling they are lost to you.

Gail said...

I got the swiffer,my poor billy ,well,Boo says she is "thinking about thinking about maybe bringing it back sometime" This is bad..I can play anything by ear on the cello,but for the other instruments,I need the music.She thinks because I practice with the nano I don't need the music for anything else.I'm gonna have to come up with something to get that book back :o)

Erin said...

Do we need to have a KF/LOL/Blog road trip to NY for a recovery mission? I could just see explaining that to Shawn.

Gail said...

Hell,show Shawn Erin! Maybe we can keep each other out of trouble ;o)

Erin said...

Keeping us out of trouble would be a tall order for anyone. LOL