~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, August 27

Microwave the 5th

Busy day today.And Boo and Tony are sick,some kinda strep thing.Stevie came home to do his laundry today, and he agreed to take a care package and our microwave up to Boo,have to get her the homemade chicken soup so she can get better.I didn't know Boo didn't have a mike,and I can't have my Boo up there without microwave popcorn!!So,we'll be getting our 5th microwave this month,[only this one won't be due to arcing, sparking or explosion,yay for us]not exactly the type of record I was looking to set,that's just too damn funny :o) Here's my pic of the day...Stevie brought about 3 loads of laundry to do.He brought the first load in....in a dresser drawer.Then he folded it up and put it back in the drawer to take home.I about bust a gut laughing at this piece of ingenuity,he honestly didn't see what was so funny:
Hey,at least he's *doing* laundry,right? :o)
I kept forgetting to tidy up my blog,I hope you like the new colors,-if you don't,have a drink,...they'll grow on you.Plus,I finally make clickable html links out of the charity links so they'll be easier on the eye,and to navigate.My friend Laura sent me the Second Harvest link last night,and it was so long I knew it was time to do some housekeeping in the links dept.Here is my Boo-torial about inserting a pic in an html link,Old dawgs can learn new tricks :o) And you may remember the pic I used,she sure does :o)
e*******l [3:48 P.M.]: you know that the name of the link goes inbetween the and , right?
Fishiewoo [3:48 P.M.]: yup
e******** [3:48 P.M.]: well put the html tag for the pic in there
e******** [3:48 P.M.]: and there you have it
e******** [3:48 P.M.]: so instead of giving it words to display you are giving it an image
Fishiewoo [3:48 P.M.]: woo-hoo !!!!!! c and p'in
e******** [3:49 P.M.]: haha
e*********l [3:54 P.M.]: dad just called lol
Fishiewoo [3:55 P.M.]: guess who's on my phone ??
e******** [3:55 P.M.]: haha
Fishiewoo [3:58 P.M.]: So it would look like this?
Fishiewoo [3:59 P.M.]: where'd the tags go? I'll try again
e*********l [3:59 P.M.]: hmm lemme go look i had the same problem
Fishiewoo [3:59 P.M.]: Bacardis Finest
Fishiewoo [3:59 P.M.]: ooh try that
e********l [4:00 P.M.]: haha yup
Fishiewoo [4:00 P.M.]: Woo-Hooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :O) Mom do good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, that was clever, stevie. Luckyyyyy! I'm too far from anyone for free laundry, haha. And Boo better get better quick... cos the past has shown, what happens with one happens with the other... and I'll be DAMNED if my cousin is gonna give me strep from 100 miles away! Haha :-) Chug that chicken soup!

tech2tech2day said...

Um,HOW many microwaves?Last time we talked it was only 3!If we ever get you down here,remind me to keep you out of my kitchen!Miss you,Nin

Gail said...

T,if you can get all your laundry on the train,I'll meet oyu at the station [oh,I'd LOVE to see that ;o)]She got the soup and the care package,so you won't get sick :O) {{{{T}}}}}}

Gail said...

Nin,it was basically Steve destroying one,Stevie and Boo each needing one for their new homes,and plain bad luck!! I swear !! Good to see you :o)