~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, August 28

Shopping

Not too much to say tonight...Steve and Tony are out getting a microwave and a tv :o)You women will like this....I just had an UNINTERRUPTED bubble bath :O) I called the guys and asked where there were,they were supposed to 1)to go BJ's 2) pick up a mike and a tv,and Steve knows what he's buying already 3) buy them and 4) bring those puppies home.They're still looking at things @@In my experience,my men are Much worse at shopping than I am.Pick it out,pick it up pay.Done.Not the men,they're afraid the best thing in the world hit the shelf between the time they left home and the time they got to the store :O) :o) I guess that's a man thing :o)
Oh,and Steve has informed me that I *ain't* getting a CTS Predator,evidently we're not rich enough to pay for the speeding tickets he's convinced I'll get if I get my hands on one [In my defense,I have NEVER gotten a ticket,not even a parking ticket.NEVER.I say that speaks volumes,Steve says I know where the cops are,and wait until we move,I'll be getting tickets left and right.Buzzkill .][That's what you get for letting someone make all the automotive decisions,just because they're crazy smart in that area,and it's the one area they're always right in] AH ! They're home :o)

No comments: