~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, August 18

Hi-Test

Damn!!!Oh,now WHO is responsible for discontinuing Eight O'Clock dark roast whole bean coffee??? I wanna talk to you!! What am I gonna do??Steve and I went on our monthly trip to A&P to get the dark roast,and it isn't there any more.I had to buy "Italian Dark Roast" as a replacement,Steve says it smelled a lot like the dark roast.I mix 1/2 Eight O'Clock 100% columbian and half Eight O'Clock dark roast beans,and grind.The Dark Italian stuff is NOT making the grade.This is IMPORTANT stuff around here,my coffee is,well,let's put it this way...NO ONE wants to mess with Mamas' first cup of the day.NO ONE. Damn.[Note those caps,baby I mean Business!!]

From hi-test in my "cowgirls rule" mug,to hi-test in the tank....The A&P we go to is in Jersey.We stopped at a gas station down there...high test was 50 cents cheaper per gal.than in NY !!! WTH???? I can't believe I'm gonna say this...but I wish to hell the gummint would regulate gas prices like they do utility prices.I can't believe some of the crap in my inbox lately about gas prices,from boycotting citgo to "oooh,the gummint is conspiring to keep vehicles that would run off of alternative fuel sources off the market".The gummint doesn't have the energy to keep anything from anywhere,hell,the only action I ever see from the gummint usually comes from the IRS [NOT that *I* have anything against the IRS,some of my best friends work for the IRS,yes indeed !!! ;o) ]One thing I want to know from the gummint is what's in Area 51...but you didn't hear that from me,cause *I* ain't one to gossip ;o)

No comments: