~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, December 1

hehehe

Well,going to work after a 4 day weekend isn't the easiest thing, I'm sure you know that. It took all the get up and go I had this morning to get up and go :X Maybe it woulda been better if I hadn't, I kinda shaved off the top of my left thumb......just a little bit, enough to piss me off, but no stitches. Evidently my "First Blood" ought to have happened a lot earlier, one of the ladies who saw it asked if I'd gotten "bitten" before today, and was surprized that I hadn't .SURPRIZE ! So, I came home and did comforting things, -I played for quite a while,and have laundry going [oh yes I DO TOO] and a big pot of turkey soup on to simmer. And if anybody asks, oh yes I did TOO vacuum.

I'm cleaning out my puter today too. I have a file in my favorites called "Don't Forget"... I put things in it that I have no time to file, or don't have a place for, and want to save. I go thru it every once in a while and cull out the obvious "I'll never need it again" type, and came across this site. I LOVE this site. A font of trivia, tailored to your birthyear. Click on your year and there you go. If you click on one of the links on the left, start reading, and forget to stop, you are on your own, don't say I didn't warn you:


http://www.infoplease.com/yearbyyear.html

And another site I LOVE...ignore the ads,just enter your birthday and submit, so much info! It made me sound so psychic and talented ! [Now watch, it'll say that about everybody]


http://www.paulsadowski.com/BirthDay.asp

I thought, Gail, do you really want to make this blog entry on a Monday? You know what will happen to some of the people who follow the links, no one will see them for days. Maybe you should put this off until Friday? And then I thought, hehehe ! [you can see where Boo gets her 'lil Evil Streak ] I think I'll add these links to my list of places to visit on the blog, I don't want to forget them again.

December 1,2008

-Bifocals at the Monitor Liberation Day

-Cyber Monday

-Day without Art Day [that one just made me sad,WHY would you have a no art day?]

December 2: Happy Birthday Teri!

post signature

4 comments:

CaptainChaos! said...

Hi Mom!

Gail said...

Hi Honey :o) Good luck with your car tomorrow,if the guy gives you any grief,just let Dad at 'em :o)

Anonymous said...

I checked out the birthday thing and mine was surprisingly accurate: Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Gail said...

:o)! T,mine was so nice I didn't believe it,I thought it was lying to me.But it said I was psychic,so I wouldn't presciently know if it were lying? I get so confused :o)