~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, December 3

Why?

Your Mafia name is
Nina "The Fox" Fioricelli"

"Leave the gun.Take the Cannoli"

[go find your mafia name:

http://blogthings.com/whatsyourmafianamequiz/ ]

Things I thought about today:

-I wish I had a picture of my last nerve,laying flat on the floor,with police "crime scene" tape around it.

-What would be nicer and more Christmasy,waving that jaywalking bitch ahead of you across, or running her over and pleading temporary insanity?

-I celebrate christmas,and all pirate-type holidays.If you don't, so friggin what? I don't have a problem with people celebrating their thing, I just have a problem with them shooting,stabbing,or maiming each other.

-If ONE MORE PERSON asks me when I'm gonna dye my hair,they are gonna get a rude surprize.

-Stuff a live chicken in your underwear [You have to know Steve Martin and SNL to understand that one,but it's been a recurring theme of my day.Don't ask why.]

-WHY does laundry detergent have to poof up and gag you ? [the powder kind]

-Getting iced out of your truck first thing in the morning sucks.

-Repeat 100 times:

"This too shall pass".

-Why do mens socks weigh so much more than womens,and why can only women lift them?

-WHY is it so damn hot in here?

-FTW: WHY is the container that holds my baking chocolate morsels almost empty,when I put a honkin big bag in it to start the holiday baking,and havent used it yet? I'd really like to know. I'm sure certain people will deny any knowledge.Not that it will do them any good.

P.S...in a stunning reversal,STEVE just tripped over MY sneakers,left in the middle of the hallway to make a point. hehehe. He wasn't carrying a cello or a laundry basket,though.
post signature

No comments: