~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, December 13

------------>Cat Herders<--------------

A great day ! Boo and Stevie dropped in for a while and Stevie said, and I QUOTE:

"Seems like yesterday you didn't know anything,now you know everything."


I guess he's officially an adult.I might have to knock him upside his head a few more times, a Mothers' work is never done, but he turned out good :o)


I felt bad for Boo, she and Steve planned to hang the outdoor lights today,but it was too damn cold [28,with the wind chill it was 18,not good weather for asthmatics to be playin' outside].I forgot I blogged that I didn't have any klondikes, and Boo called me on it. Whoopsie! Can't hide something you're holding right in front of her face, I guess :X Good luck on your finals Boo, you will ace them ALL. Don't worry, remember,-I'm always right ! This is what you'll be saying very shortly:


[you see the arrows pointing at the title of the blog? That will let you know when I've embedded a link in the title.]

[another one for Boo,to a very nicely bastarized Pachelbels' Canon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUNmLuNdiL8&feature=related


~All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy. ~

December 15th:
National Cat Herders Day


post signature

1 comment:

Gail said...

:o) Dawn,what I'm finding out is, what Steve will do for a klondike bar :X A lot of fun there :O)