~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, December 30

Wordless Tuesday

When you just can't wait for Wordless Wednesday.

Or, "How men get into the Doghouse."

Or, "How to tell if you are in the Doghouse, if you are so clueless that you cannot tell by the look on your wifes' face."

I lied! Words! I know any women seeing these shots will know what I am saying......the comments are directed at the men :o)

The oil change for the vehicles, and other various bottles.Out by the shed. Left there for a While.Which gave me the idea for todays bloggie. I didn't have to go far,or think hard,for more.....

.....and the ice scrapers,on the ground again.We are EXTREMELY classy people....we use a cinder block to stand the scrapers up in. Looks like someones aim was off, and I'm guessing this might be a recurring theme in a mans life :X






A righteous BUSTED....he wore this tie and tack to the Company Christmas party.You ALL know when that was, cause I blogged that puppy. So, THAT is how long the tie and tack have been on the desk:

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE ! This is your classic triple-dis. Such style, such finesse, only the Bravest of men can pull this off. Not only is the tie on the desk, and the tack, AND the tools he used for his last project.....but, what is that? A Soda can? On the desk? RIGHT NEXT to an unused coaster?? [I didn't notice that til after I took the pic,and had to go make sure it was in frame ] That is talent, a round of applause for Steve.







....and the ever-popular, always a hit, jammies on the floor.You may remember, I do not get mad...... I get even. Now, FAR be it from me to not perform my wifely duties, one of which is making dinner. No,I would NEVER not do my job,would I? So,I made Damn sure my man got dinner. And a cluebat.....


[p.s....we don't have a dog.The food and treats appear,as if by magic,when someone is in trouble]

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love you Gail...did you know that!? lol

Gail said...

Carrie! :O) Everytime we look at houses I think about you and your hunt.And,right back at you,my friend :o)