~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Tuesday, November 11

Steve,don't even THINK about it!

Pretty funny....I need to get up at 5am,and didn't quite make it this morning [you'd think since I was up since 1, it would have been a no-brainer.Not so]. I post to an internet kitchen board, I've been posting with these ladies for years, and we all know each others' habits and look out for each other.I usually post there between 5 and 6 am,and didn't make it in this morning. So,todays "WFD" [Whats' For Dinner ]thread:

http://tinyurl.com/5hn94p


Tony took delivery of his new laptop today....he doesn't have a c.c yet,so he deposited the cash in my bank account,I charged it for him,and paid it off when it posted to the account.We got shipping confirm this morning,and it showed up this morning,he is over the moon happy.In the meantime, I bought his old laptop off of him,so now I am puter rich. [I'm gonna need to customize it for Steve,the desktop is giving him fits]


I wasn't even going to blog today,[you can see I'm late here too, a recurring theme for today] but that Tater did it again.I'd seen this before,but didn't give it much thought:

http://www.lifegem.com/


You can create a diamond out of a deceased loved one.I felt like,if Steve ever dared to THINK about leaving me alone,I would just kill him,but then,this would be a way to keep him close by. This is just too much technology for me to contemplate,so I give it to you to think about :o)






post signature

No comments: