~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, November 5

Pabst Beer

Yesterday on my way to work, my truck started doing this funky hesitating thing. When Steve got home I told him [you MUST report new or worsening symptoms to the Dr ASAP ! :o) ] and he told me he was taking my truck to work today,... I got to drive his car. [The Holy of Holies,*I* am worthy to drive "The Vic".] Evidently I am not driving my truck enough,nor am I beating on it enough.[what he doesn't now won't hurt him] [oh,hon,you wait til you see your mpg tonight!] That is True Love, he doesn't want me to get stranded,so he'll take one for the Team. Thank You Honey,I appreciate it :o) That thing [THAT is the name *I* gave "The Vic"] is a hell of a lot more powerful than my truck,and it doesn't have all-wheel drive. I'll leave it to your imagination what I looked like pulling out of here this morning, it was pure pleasure :o) I was really happy not to get pulled over, and not for speed. In NY, the law has recently changed regarding the degree of tint you can have on auto windows. SUV's are not affected by the law, but on cars, you have to have 70% light transmission....in effect, you can't use the after-market tints. Steves windows are DARK DARK.We were already pulled over once because of it, so I had to give him the standard "This-is-what-I-will-do-if-I-am-pulled-over-because-of-your-tint" lecture.The cops have a slidie thing ...you roll your window down half way, they slide this thing down over it,and it will tell them what percent dark you are,there is no debate or wiggle room there.

And this? A random "Because I laughed" for you,this comes from my niece Jenny :






November 6th :
-National Guinness Book of World Records Day
-National Saxophone Day


~When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra. ~

No comments: