~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, November 15

How to destroy your sunglasses.

It's always very nice to have the kids around,they have a unique perspective on things. Boo doesn't come home to do laundry like Stevie does, and Tony still lives at home ,so I get to see the least of her. I really look forward to her visits.She has a little Evil streak in her....just a little one....that I adore :O) You can always learn something from your kids, if you listen to them.......... Here is what I learned from Boo:

-puppy cam is a cue thing to follow:

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

-[Stevie has his car on sale @ eBay]How to torture your brother...Boo bid 1.25$ on Stevies car.

-If you have a Tapeworm,you will need more Vitamin B

-All you have to do to destroy your sunglasses is sit on them repeatedly.

-I HAVE HAVE HAVE to dress up for Thanksgiving,even if I *am* the cook and will get messy, that's why you go to Kohls, to make your Mom buy a new shirt for Thanksgiving


This morning,I have my discount card for Kohls, and a plan...get something to wear to Steves' company Christmas party. Boo was not up yet when I left. I'm in the store deciding between 3 shirts and someone says "Hi How ya doin?" ...Boo had come to join me :o) [took all 3 shirts, Boo told me to Hon, and I *did* get the discount,so it's OK ] She told me she heard me walking around before I left, and it sounded like I had shoes on, so I was going out. [No secret there,I'm a barefoot or slippers kinda gal] It also sounded like I was "prancing" [her word,OMG, gotta watch that prancing] so I had to be going shopping. Detective Boo! We had a good time in there too. Plus I got to blame the damage I did in there on her.We got to laughing and missed the cashier double ringing the shoes though, so I guess I need to go back. Whoopsie!

We are under Tornado watch even as I type.This usually means a power outtage of some kind,so I will say good night for now. [Sorry NY'ers,it's all my fault...I cook so rarely on Saturday nights,I must have upset the Cosmic balance somewhere] And, here's yesterdays' apple pie.Just because.




post signature

No comments: