~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, November 6

Crazy 8 ball says Maybe

When you present a challenge to my internet friends, they really run with it! I've gotten to speak with two of them this week, both while they were shopping in Target looking for the phantom Pumpkin kisses. A few days ago it was our Shirla, calling from her Tarjay, and it was sold out. I LMAO, no one had ever called me from the candy aisle before. Today, Brenda went to Tarjay, and woo-hoo! she found em. She called me from the candy aisle too, and I even got to speak to her honey Gary :o) Who would have thought,kisses bring people together? I guess Hersheys knows a thing or two. [Tarjay will be hearing from me...MY Tarjay candy manager claims they have EVERY flavor available,including seasonal, and I must be crazy, there is no such thing as pumpkin. I can't WAIT to wave that wrapper in front of him and the store manager.]

I told you that today, Nov 6th, is National "Men Make Dinner" night, and we are celebrating it here. Since Steve worked today, and I don't want him to come home all tired and have to slave over a hot stove [can you hear the violins?] he opted to bring home chinese for the holiday.You NEED to remember this holiday,and I'm sure there are a few arcane ones I might mention that strike your fancy.That you'd never WANT to forget, but you will anyway. Unless I remind you,and the Crazy 8 ball says "probably not" to that.......... Which brings me to my next thought:

When I find something good, I share! So here is something you should not be without, and it is Free. Sign up for a free account, enter all your birthdays, anniversaries and other "oh I CAN'T/Don't WANT to forget that" dates, and the website will send you e-mail reminders of all those important dates. Birthdays, holidays, and events, they are all able to be recorded there.

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/Default.jsp

This site will keep your ass out of a lil hot water :o) You can thank me later,go set up your account !

[pssssst... I just discovered that I can make the title of blog entry a clickable link, so that's what I did! This could be fun]

November 7th: National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cashier at one of my TarJay's told me they had a hard time keeping the Pumpkin & Candy Corn kisses in this year. But while looking for you today I did score a bag of regular kisses for 69 cents...75% off, halloween theme bag. They little guys here thank you for inspiring me to look for Phantom. Might hit my other TarJay later.

Gail said...

Lee,I appreciate the assist. I hope all is going well for you and your family :o)

tech2tech2day said...

Good Morning Gail. Thank You for the website you shared. I have set it up,and set it so that it will send the e-mails to Dean. There will be no further excuses for not remembering our Anniversary.I, too, put in Men make dinner day,but I do not think he will participate in celebrating that holiday.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Hi,Nin! I'm glad you could use it,I really like it.I was gonna set it up for Steve,but he remembers the important ones,and I handle everything else.And we had so much fun with the Men cooking dinner,Steve is a great sport and a funny guy :o)Want me to give Dean a clue?? :O)