~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Friday, November 7

Gail Land

WOW!! What a great day! We got the results of Steves' MRI today...no change in the tumor [size],take your meds, see you in 6 months,YAY !!! What a gorilla off of our backs !!! That is worth everything to me :O) :O) :O)

Next,..I got a raise today. I didn't ask for it,nor was I expecting it. My supervisor [I have 2,this is the guy] came to tell me before I left, that'd I'd see a lil extra something in my pay envelope,and to keep doing what I've been doing. [Yesterday,I was all right hands,and I'm a leftie. I messed up one whole run,I didn't double clip, I single clipped, so I had to go correct. It was a quick fix to make, but a newbie mistake to make, I felt pretty stupid,....and TODAY,I'm getting a raise!] I asked him What'd I do, I'll do it again! and he said Yeah,I know :o) A most excellent day, and now I have the weekend with my honey. All is good in Gail land.

I have something to show you,this from Boo last night. I have a, reputation? Gift? Of making up new words to old songs,or new songs altogether, on the fly, usually with a humorous bent. Boo saw this and thought I should see it,and she is right. This is sick good, [don't worry,G-rated,this kid is talented and funny :O)] A tribute to John Williams, Here is an info link,if you are not familiar with his work:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams

and the tribute to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4


And this? It made me laugh,that's why !



November 8th:

Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day

International Tongue Twister Day

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea on both the MRI and the raise...raised here, for me, are in June and I know exactly how much two out of three years LOL

DH starts his new position, not by choice, with his company a week from Monday...no more uniforms ;(
Have to buy him new clothes, again.
Off to Big and Tall, JCP (B&T) or Marshall's.

Everyone doing better, waiting for calls from Wake.

Gail said...

Lee,hon,glad to hear from you. Good luck with the Big and Tall clothes,the price of them will kill you [can you tell Steve is a BnT too ?? :O)] Glad to hear you are all doig better, I have been thinking about you.