~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, January 19

...waiting......



This was my Christmas day, except the plunger was in the kitchen sink:





And this is just funny:
.......waiting......
.......and fun waiting too, the e-mails and phone calls are really flying now, "did you find one, did you offer, did they contact you", it's nice and reassuring, to see all the people wishing us well and rooting for us to get a happy ending, house-wise. My mil saw a picture of the kitchen in the house we put the offer on, and jokingly told Steve that I wouldn't know what to DO with that many cabinets, but I'd sure learn :o)
I think one way I know I'm getting older is, the older I get, the longer winter gets. I am ITCHING to go play with something outside, ANYthing. I've lived here my whole life, I don't know what I think I'm expecting in mid-January here in NY. I got out of work at 12:30 today.The sun was out,and warm on me,and it was a balmy 30 ! I was THRILLED!
January:

18 thru 24th: Hunt for Happiness Week

~Never have I seen a word as accurate as politics. Poly meaning many, and tic being a blood-sucking thing.~



post signature

4 comments:

tech2tech2day said...

Go Gail Go!
Good luck to you, You and Steve deserve it.I hope the seller gets "motivated".
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Hi Nin,TYVM :O)The seller is being an ass,and we are still looking,so,ssdd.

Lisa said...

Oh Geezzzz, now every time I hear Politic's I will think of fat ole ticks....

Gail said...

Hi Lisa :O)hehehe,sorry!