~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, January 18

Same old/Same old.

So here we sit. Usually I have a bloggie in the back of my mind, but my whole mind, or what's left of it, seems to have been taken over by the waiting. Waiting to see if our offer was accepted, laughed at, or signed back on.We were in total agreement with the r.e agent as to why we offered what we did. I ABHOR anticipation of any kind. I don't find it pleasurable, even as a kid I hated it. You never knew exactly what you were anticipating, it usually came to no good. I just want to get this the hell over with, yea or nay. I'm not saying that again, though,because I KNOW Steve feels the same way,.....but won't say that because he is trying to support me, and I am trying to support him. I'm wavering back and forth between dead calm and WOULD YOU FRIGGIN SAY SOMETHING YOU SELLER PUTZ YOU. And the funny thing is,we like the house,but we can walk, our r.e agent already has another house for us to view. I thought when I found a house I loved, I'd have a problem walking away if we couldn't come to a meeting of the minds. I absolutely don't. I just hate waiting for someone else to act, I'm a "jump in with both feet " kinda person.


January 19th
~ Happy Birthday Brenda !

~How come when you are driving through a neighborhood looking for an address, you turn the music down?

post signature

No comments: