~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, January 12

Fractal Wisdom

Well, we had so much to discuss yesterday, I never made it here! We saw the house we are interested in for the second time. The detached garage has a major issue with the rear wall, and Steve will insist that the owner...a Contractor, for Gods sake...fix it as a condition of sale. As soon as our r.e gets the details of the easement on the driveway, and we think they are ok................we will be making an offer!!!! WOO-HOO !! We really did our homework,....but we believe our offer will not be accepted. We want to pay a fair price for the house, and that is 20 grand less than the seller wants. I LOVE the place,but I can walk away if the garage isn't fixed or if the price ain't right. Our very first offer! Go Team Gail!!!!!

Stevie has done it again, and told me to be sure to blog it,so here it is...his version of pasta with meat sauce,^5 Stevie hehehehehe..... And, Hi Keri :O)




January 12th
-National "Clean off your desk day"
[Do you HEAR that Steve? Do I NEED to draw you a diagram, honey? Well,OK then, here's a Fractal Wisdom diagram for you:


All you'll have to do is answer a few easy questions,and I'll give you a pass on the desk cleaning,OK? NO CHEATING!

a)Given self to the third power is moi, what are the chances of you remembering to pick up your socks in our lifetimes?

b)If the angles formed by 0, 7, and 5 represent your checkbook, when do you think we'll be going back to that restaurant supply store? [Tip:factor in the broken side mirror on my truck in this answer if you're a wise man, ignore it at your peril]

c)If the center of self is at a right angle to the hypotenuse of the triangle, when do you see a secure bracketing system being installed on the lowest shelf of the fridge? Aetna is interested in this answer too,they do not want pay for my medical coverage should the refrig spit a big old honkin' ham at me again.

You can submit your answers with an Andes chocolate candy [in the hutch dear, they're in the hutch] any time after dinner.


~I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat. - Rebecca West, 1913~


post signature

6 comments:

toypartman said...

What, Who, Me? First of all let me state I am the center of my box. You know I sucked at Geometry so this whole excercise is a moot point. We go to resturant supply this weekend. Your mirror is "in the mail". The fridge? Hmmmm, I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin its a piece of sh*t and our new house better come with a nice one--haha. You have two round tuits, I don't have one yet.

CaptainChaos! said...

that was good pasta

Gail said...

hehehe :O) And you have to get in good with Adrienne in my KF group to get [a]round tuits,so unless you wanna slap on a purdy apron and cook something up,you're out :o)

Gail said...

So when are ya gonna cook for us,Stevie??? :o)

TronWife said...

You know in Jerry Maguire...you had me at hello?? Well you lost me at the title -Fractal Wisdom and it all went downhill after the diagram.

Gail said...

Hehehe Dawn,then my job here is done,and I can go get my dream job...politician !