~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, January 7

I did it again

Very exciting stuff! The mortgage broker called me today, and told me she was printing up our pre-approval letter :o) We are going to see one of the houses a second time, and want to be ready. Steve and I just discussed this last night,and BAM,there's the broker today, and neither one of us had called her, we both forgot :X Do you know how fan-freakin-Tastic it will be to have a dedicated music area, and a place for all my books? You know,THAT is why I took up the flute,cause you can play,set it on the counter to start dinner,and then play again.You can't move a piano around from room to room, and my poor Ruby has been in places no cello should ever have to go :O)
We had a pretty good ice storm here today,so I stayed home. I can't impress on you, what it means to live at the top of the horseshoe of a dirt road in the winter. Any moisture allowed to melt, then freeze, provides a nice slick ice skating rink surface on the road. Our landlord SUCKS, [it] does not maintain the road. We have seniors and babies that live up here, as well as our asses, what if the firetrucks or cops had to come up here? Usually, you do not say anything, that is the way it is.Well,this year, Steve and I called BULLSHIT on that, and bitch every time the road is dangerous [i.e.,even an all wheel drive vehicle would have great difficulty or no shot at getting up here] LET them want us out, we are leaving anyway, but in the meantime, maybe we can help the neighbors out a bit [except there IS no hope for Bridget,- the one neighbor no one can stand, that dumbass couldn't drive a kiddy car.] [See? The minute you make the decision to buy your own place, you can call Bullshit on the landlord and the dumbass neighbor! Very liberating :o)]
OH SHIT !! This was wordless Wednesday,wasn't it! OK, so memes aren't a strong suit of mine yet. I'll just have to find [make up] a meme that can stick with. Wordless ain't one of them :X Who made that rule up,anyway? I think I'll make up my own set of rules while I'm at it. Boo,if you have suggestions,please make them blogable ;o)

January 8th
-National Joy Germ Day
-Show and Tell Day at Work [oh,I see having a lot of fun with that]

post signature

No comments: