~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Saturday, January 10

IMHO.....


A-HA !! See, I TOLD you, you get goin' with the link from yesterday, and you'll be back for more! I told you I have a counter on the blog...it tells me how many hits the blog gets.

[An aside,...if you laugh at my blog numbers, I will hear you, and I will put a piratey-sounding curse on you! I KNOW there are huge blogs, and blog rings. Well, this ain't one of 'em.]

I usually get 45-53 hits a day. I got 78 on yesterdays bloggie, so people are coming back to click that link again, I just KNOW it ! [remember....laugh and you get cursed. I'm good at curses, in case you're not a regular reader here. Just ask my family :X]

A Rozerem Review
Well, I took my last rozerem last night...the insomnia pill. Fell asleep a lil after 11, and was up with a bullet at 1:12am. I think my problem is, I don't have a Dimmer Switch.You know that feeling of drifting off before you actually fall asleep? I don't get that. I'm either awake or asleep. And when I wake up in the night, I'm up and that's that. The rozerem, for me, worked a lil less than 50% of the time. When it did work....when I felt that drifting off feeling......it was heaven. I felt that the 50$/month was worth it. I don't drift off anymore, and it never kept me asleep. When I wake up in the night I am UP, rozerem or not, so I'm not taking them anymore. There's my review for it....if you need a non-controlled substance sleep aid, and you're willing to go thru the torture your insurance company lovingly calls the "PreCert process", then pay thru the nose to try it, do it up. You won't wake up feeling drugged in the morning, but you might not get to sleep in the first place :X Or stay asleep once you get there.If you are like me, and apparently missing your Dimmer Switch, maybe it isn't worth it. I'm very lucky,I'm very healthy, so I guess if I have to have something, insomnia isn't the worst thing in the world.


~BTW, FWIW, IMHO, AFAIK, yes. OTOH, AAMOF, maybe not. YMMV.~

post signature

No comments: