~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, January 28

As wordless a Wednesday as you're gonna get outta me.

[This IS Wednesday,right?]
OK, a *few* words. See this?

It came with my cell phone. I had NO idea what it was so I slid it under my laptop, onto the cooling mat, and promptly ignored it since May. Fast forward all this time later,- to me getting in the doghouse for taking a lot of pics with the phone. I was e-mailing them to myself, not knowing how much you get charged for that [I can txt til the cows come home, but no pics] So Boo says to me Ma,- you need an adapter and a memory card for your phone.When I think "Adapter" I think a large black boxy type of thing with a long power cord. So, just for kicks I show this to Boo. She informs me Ma THAT is a cell phone camera adapter. [don't worry,it gets worse, and I wasn't sick yet, I can't blame this on the codeine cough syrup that makes you pass out on the couch] Did your phone come with a memory card or not? I don't know? So we look in the phone and sure enough *I* have a damn memory card too! I'm all set to take pics at a moments notice, and put them right on my puter all by my lonesome, with no expensive help from Sprint ! Thank You very much Boo :o)
I can see a lot of fun with this, I take the phone everywhere, the camera not so much. So, here are a few pics from the snow today:

This morning when it got light. Steve took the truck, this was early on. These are basically for Shirla, my southern snow-lovin friend





This is from Tater, thank you honey:



And Thank you Elyse...and she found this article in my local paper. I remember this pic: [linking to article, pic is there]

http://archive.recordonline.com/archive/2005/12/14/sn.html


January 29th
-Free Thinkers Day
-National Corn Chip Day

~'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' - Dr. Seuss~

post signature

4 comments:

Shirla said...

LOL about the cell adapter!

Thank you SO much for the snow pics, I love them!

Gail said...

Aren't you proud of me? I can be just as big a dumbass as the next guy! :O)

CaptainChaos! said...

Hope y'all weathered the snow OK, it didn't look like much until I saw it all sleeted over. I'm thinking possible 2 hour delay after all this crap freezes over tonight.

Gail said...

Hi Stevie! You do not know how comforting it is to me to know you and Boo have options about going out tomorrow morning. Daddy will approach the commute with glee,Tony and me,not so much :X Hell,I'm not looking forward to getting down the hill in the morning.