~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, January 21

Trowel time

Congratulations to my Steve,...a Toyota Parts "Equinox" Award winner, for the third time !
We are so proud of you!

Blech.That about sums it up.
I have the flu, or something like it and bad cramps [regular two gun Sam] .I walked into work this morning and my supervisor said "You look like Hell" [thanks!] LED me over to my favorite work station and told me to stay there. He asked if I wanted to go home, was I ok, was that tea or high tension cocoa in my mug, every time he walked by me, he asked if I was ok. [there is kind of a joke about me and caffeine, I was so happy to find out about caffeinated cocoa!! Thank You Boo]. I was floored. And they made me laugh and that hurt, and they APOLOGIZED for making me laugh,which made me laugh again, a mobius strip if I ever saw one. Everyone that walked by, hey Gail, we don't hear you, are you pissed or sick? Need tea? Tissues? A coughdrop? One of the head honchos' who I assumed never even noticed me, let alone knew my name, asked me by name if I was ok. I REALLY musta looked like hell, cause my job performance was spot on. God I'm glad I didn't look at myself if it was that bad. I even wore blush today, cause I was really pale. Guess I shoulda laid it on with a trowel. And You know, I said this wouldn't have been the job I would have chosen for myself, but I work with such a genuinely nice group of people. I am really lucky.
Well, well,well,I just remembered that today is that "wordless" day of the week. Shit. Gotta remember what day of the week it is. I have one thing I can show you, I got this from Tony. I LOVE the Simpsons:




January 22nd:
-Answer your Cats Questions Day

~Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up, depends upon what you're made of.~

post signature

9 comments:

CaptainChaos! said...

Feel better Mom!

Gail said...

{{{{{{{{Stevie}}}}}}}}
TYVM,honey :o)

CaptainChaos! said...

See you tomorrow!

What's for dinner?

Gail said...

Whatever the hell jumps out of the fridge,or you wanna cook for us :O) Either steak or turkey breast.I know,I know,T/B with all the trimmins.*IF* it's thawed.

CaptainChaos! said...

Put the damn thing in the microwave if that's what it takes! I loves me muh turkey long time!

Gail said...

You *do* know exactly where I am,right?... and you can call or IM and I will answer?? :o) :o) You are too freakin funny Stevie! Blog yo'Dinner :O)OH! And while we're having this chat,you wouldn't know anything about a missing scraper,would you? ;o)

CaptainChaos! said...

Nope! Got my own and broke it within a month! Har Har

TronWife said...

Feel better soon! And caffeinated cocoa??

Gail said...

Oh,Dawn a new friend of mine! Swiss Miss,"Pick Me Up" comes in pouches.Caffeinated cocoa !