~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Friday, January 16

Dainties

I laughed right out loud at this, the aol welcome screen is good for something! [G-rated]

http://tinyurl.com/9fj53l

Can you imAgine! Would YOU get on a train wearing only your dainties?


We go to write up the offer for the house we've been looking at tomorrow ! Keep em crossed...we don't hold out much hope,but you never know.


Am feeling EXTREMELY stabby today,between bad weather and fighting with the friggin insurance company [nothing spectacular,but they can all bite my left ass cheek anyway]. I almost feel bad for Steve, he is due home in a few, and I don't see Stabby leaving my forecast anytime soon. I even made him his favorite dinner and I'm STILL feeling stabby. What the hell is it with health insurance companies? Not auto, or anyone else, but I can feel my shoulders climb up into my ears when I THINK about having to talk to Aetnathebastards.

UPDATE: 2 cans of Yoo-Friggin-Hoo,in that plastic band-thingie,just jumped out of the frig and onto my foot.They are dying a slow death on the front lawn. I just hope the bears are REALLY hibernating and that they don't like yoo-hoo anyway.

January 16
-Appreciate a Dragon Day
-Nothing Day

If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.


post signature

5 comments:

CaptainChaos! said...

That sucks about the yoo-hoo. Good luck fighting the insurance bastids. Hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow!

Gail said...

:o) Hi Hon!

TronWife said...

Bren said:
I have a clear visual of you standing at the door flinging YooHoo's around your head by the plastic thingy like some huntress with a rock in a sling. I can imagine the yell that went with them as they were hurling towards the front yard. I don't think you have to worry about bears. They now know you are crazy and will stay away!

TronWife said...

And after Bren's oh so visually stimulating vision, I have nothing else to add...lol. I hope your foot doesn't hurt too bad!

Gail said...

Bren and Dawn...it had just been SUCH a pissy afternoon,and that's EXACTLY what I did! I was swining them around like nobodys business,and it felt great,but then I remembered Steve was due home any second....and it's one thing to tell him I'm crazy,but I try to limit his exposure to SEEING it,so I hurried up :O) Bren,I don't kow what the problem is,Teri has the same problem.Google owns blogger.com,so it's gotta be their bad,I will make a report,and see if there are any kown issues/workarounds for it. You crack me up,it's like you were watching me :O) :O) Oh,and my foot is fine,it was more of a "final straw" moment than enything else.