~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Wednesday, April 15

A WHOLE Lotta YAY'in goin on

Steve had his 6 month visit with the endo this evening [for the brain tumor, Jesus I hate those words] and he just called, all his tests are spot on, no med adjustments, the Dr shook his hand and told him to "get the hell outta here" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DREAD these visits, if something is wrong at test time, then you know bad shit is gonna follow the visit, I sit on pins and needles until it's over. Everything was beautiful!!! And, the Love Shack got appraised this morning, and we are aiming for an end of April closure. A VERY VERY fine day! YAY!

post signature

2 comments:

tech2tech2day said...

Gail, I can see the happiness in your words. A wonderful day to start the day! We're waiting to see your closing date. Give my best to Steve, this must be a relief.
Peace,
Nina

Gail said...

Hi Nin! A wonderful Day?? Hehehe,coffee much? TYVM honey,it was a hard wait,and I don't know why,I don't expect bad news from his Dr.,but you never know.One thing you do know,you'll know the closing date almost as soon as we know it :o)