~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Monday, April 13

Simon Says

I want to say, Sorry! When I put the game on this blog page, it was silent. Recently, an audio ad started playing when my blog page was opened. I didn't know, because I generally have the volume at zero. [I know, hard to believe, but I only blast music] Yesterday I heard the ad, discovered that the game was the source, and removed it from this blog. [note to the people who have said they LIKE that game.....I have chosen "Simon" the memory game, for you. This will prove you are just as crazy as I am] Please be sure to Tell me if you hear ads on this blog, I HATE that and would never allow it.

I enjoy taking those little quizlets.They try very hard to say 99% good about you in the results, so you'll keep taking the quizlets, and 1% bad so you'll believe the answers, hehehe. I took a car quiz at Facebook [de debbil] and got quite the surprize answer:

Gail took the What Car fits you the best? quiz and the result is BMW M3
Speed, Class and Power. This is how your ideal Car should be. Everybody watch out cause here you come

I laughed right out loud at that one. I am a truck driver, I want my suv, and ain't nobody taking it away from me. There's no WAY you're gonna fit a lot of mulch, or groceries for my crew, or a BJ's pack of paper towels in that itty-bitty little car. And if I had a sports car, I'd never get to drive it anyway, Steve would always find a reason to go beat on it. Speaking of that fink, do you KNOW what he did? We went shopping, and Steve "forgot" his wallet. You may be thinking hehehe, he gotcha Gail, right? Well, Gail had the last laugh. You see, Steve is an car control freak. Out of respect to him, when we go places together, he drives. So he is not used to being in the passenger seat, let alone MY passenger seat. That forgotten wallet, left at home along with his drivers license, only bought him one thing,....a ride home with me behind the wheel and my cow seat covers under his ass. 3 fake heart attacks later, we got home :X Woo-Boy, he'll never do THAT again! It's ok for HIM to floor it to pass [and he has a mighty powerful car, not a truck....even though my truck has a V8 in it, it's pokey compared to his car] but just let ME do it, and comes home and tells the guys "OMG she floored it here and she floored it there, and she corners so fast" My ASS ! I was only doing 20 on our road! Now, I KNOW the computer that tells me my MPG lies like a flea bitten dog, but the speedometer does not lie! [I hope] And, why the hell would he buy me a v8 and not expect me to use it? Hope he forgets his wallet again sometime soon.

April 15th

-Get A Different Name Day
-That Sucks Day

~Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.~

post signature

No comments: