~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Sunday, April 5

Flying Colors !

I didn't know what to expect at a home inspection, but I certainly wasn't expecting George! Our house inspector was a great, talkative guy, he answered questions that hadn't been asked yet. Steve and I both feel a weight off our backs, we were so scared that the inspection would turn up a fatal flaw, but for the life of us we couldn't see one......that's because there wasn't one :o) The Love Shack came thru with flying colors.

We could not be happier, or more satisfied with the inspection. The house got gone over top to bottom, and the verdict was, it is extremely well built and solid, and we are lucky. The insector was genuinely happy for us. I think we're a shock to people, first time buyers at our age, and they really want to see us get our Love Shack. The dishwasher let loose all over the place,we knew we'd need a new one anyway [who am *I* kidding, I have never had a dishwasher that wasn't human] and that was the worst thing that happened.YAY Team Gail!!!!! The report listed "people present at inspection":
Buyer Husband
Buyer Wife
Buyer Children
Buyer R.E Agent

That just struck me as funny, like an invitation list for a party....and party we did, we brought donuts, and had a fine time :o) All the kids were they, and they approve... you may think that doesn't matter ,but it does to us. We trust them to trust their guts just like we trust ours, and if one of them had serious reservations about it, we would listen to them. Boo kept finding religious medallions in the garage, so that was a sign from God for me:

Here is where your hostas will land. You're never gonna love vacuuming, so he giveth you hard wood floors to swiffer your way around! Even God thinks laundry might be from de debbil, so he put-eth the chest freezer right by the washer and dryer, so thou mayest visit thy stash in the mixed veggie bag [note to self: thy stash is low, taketh advantage of the Easter candy sales and stocketh upeth already] Thou art also release-ed from the one hour a day post office, they will deliver unto you all thy mail! AND packages! Thou art a lucky lucky woman!

Also, this week stupid assinine aol cancelled almost all of its message boards, with NO notice to it's customers,..........hell, the U.K aol customers at least got warning. So,Shirla and I have made a board for all our friends on the message boards. I wish I could show you the letter I wrote to some of the aol mucky-mucks, it included casting aspersions on their lineage, in the form of a trained chimp, after you got done laughing, you would have been proud of me!

April 5th:

-Go For Broke Day

~God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind I will never die.~

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEAAA team Gail.

I won't say what I've been calling AOL these days....I don't type like that.

I have links for TWOD and PP refugees.

Gail said...

{{{{{{{{{{Lee!}}}}}}}}} TY honey,and YGM,I have a link for you :o)

It's Always Something Around Here said...

I would love to join you on the new board...I can't believe they are just GONE!!!

CaptainChaos! said...

I think you need a shirt that simply says across the front: "DE DEBBIL"

hahaha

Gail said...

LouAnn :O) YGM :O)

Gail said...

Gee Stevie, Mothers Day is coming up ;o)