~“The Blog That Watches Back”~

Thursday, February 26

Round 2

Flagyl and Cipro. For a week. More tests if they don't work. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. DO NOT FORGET.... if you HAVE to take an antibiotic, ask for the narrowest spectrum antibiotic you can get away with, or even if you have to take it at all. I am such a healthy person I would annoy you, and now I'm just sick and tired.

NOT so tired that I don't have something very funny to share :o) Remember how I "Elfed" my son Tony at Christmas time? That campaign is now over...but you can still embarrass yourself and others ! If you have kids, or a spouse or SO you'd like to needle, and have pics of them on your puter, you NEED to copy this url down. And,if you DO do this to someone, you'd better share it with me, I can use the laugh !

http://sendables.jibjab.com/category/dances?cmpid=636

post signature

5 comments:

CaptainChaos! said...

Sorry you're still not feeling well. Valuable lesson learned for when I go to the Dr. sick.

Here's some bright news, see you tomorrow for my laundry visit!

Gail said...

Oh,happy day my son ! The door is always open :O)

Becky said...

Hope you feel better, Gail. I enjoy reading your blog, your posts crack me up. :-)

Erin said...

Hope you feel better soon. I was fighting the "crud" over the weekend. Now I'm on Anaprox DS twice a day for an unrelated issue. Have to take it for two months and get another ultrasound in 3 months.

Gail said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rebecca & Erin}}}}}}}}}}} TYVM. I'm just feeling kinda hopeless right now,..and I want to google,all this stuff,but I'm afraid to at the same time,KWIM? I just want ME back.